Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9881 - 9890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I definitely feel like a crazy person :( I've peed on 5 sticks and they've all been negative :'( I sometimes feel pregnant othertimes I feel out. It's so exhuasting :(

7 years ago

I agree, Ohpeta!

We're having a baby!!!

7 years ago

Oh, man. I feel like I'm completely nuts!! This past couple of months I've been crazy irregular with my period since miscarrying in November. Now, I'm really feeling pregnant (sore breasts, nauseated, tired, lower back pain, light headed, peeing all the time) but so far, I have not gotten any kind of positive result!

7 years ago

HELLO MY LADIES!!!!!
I hate myself for not updating but there really hasnt been much to update on as far as TTC goes.
It's been a really long year! We took a long break after my mom's lung cancer diagnosis. I lived in the hospital with her off and on due to infections. Almost lost her at one point. Drs said the first round of chemo didnt work but due to the infections, we couldnt do chemo. Last forward to now, the updated scans showed a miracle. Her tumor died on it's own! They said there was one tiny spot that they took care of with radiation surgery. She has been doing great. Drs are very happy. The infection she had that the dr said was incurable....completely healed! The lung drain he said would never come out, she had it removed earlier this year. Granted we still stress out from time to time, as anyone would who has had cancer affect their family. It's been rough but God is getting us through. No matter what anyone says or whatever news we've heard over the past year...I just keep saying what my pastors say, "You Dont Know My God!".
Now onto TTC!!!! I had gone on BC the past year and being around sickness so much, I decided I needed to be healthier because my family needed me and I wanted to be stronger for carrying children. So I went Paleo last July for my pcos and began working out with dh. My body turned into a fat burning machine. I even did yoga on the floor of my mom's hospital room for exercise lol . Today I'm 40lbs lighter and feel better than I ever had. My bloodwork looks so much better too. With my mom doing so well, dh and I decided to TTC again. I went off BC on June 1st and saw my dr on June 12th (my 31st birthday). He scanned my ovaries and he immediately said I wasnt going to OV on my own and IVF was my last option . I decided to keep doing my BBT charting and BDing. Surprise...2 weeks later, I OV'd on my own (cd26)! I was started on my heparin injections, progesterone and prednisone. Unfortunately it was a bfn cycle. Fast foward to this cycle! I began taking myoinositol again daily for my pcos/ovarian health. BOOM, OV'd on cd 23! I started my meds on 3dpo when my temp confirmed it. Today is 10dpo. Yesterday I took one of those 88cent walmart tests. At the 4 minute mark, it looked negative so I left it on the counter. I was hoping for an evap so I'd now where the line is supposed to be for future use. Two hours later, I had a pink evap line. Not going to lie, I wondered if it showed up before the 10 minute mark and I had missed it. So I poas this morning. At the 3 minute mark, I saw a faint line. Real squinter! At the 5 minute mark it was darker and by the 10 minute mark, it was a beautiful !!! I immediately peed on a frer. Another ! I immediately called the dr and Dh. Dh just kept saying "are you serious? are you serious? !!!". He came home and took me to get my first beta (ya, we're temporarily down to one car ). Now we wait! I should get results tomorrow in the morning! I'm so nervous and excited! I immediately wanted to jump on here and update all of you! Because of the progesterone, it throws off my symptoms. But so far, only fire cracker nipples and a little nausea. I did roll over on the side and it hurt my boob, but that's it. I want sore breasts so bad because I've never had them!
Ok so...that all I have to update on for now! I'll share my beta results in the morning!
I'm not sure any of my original posters will see this anytime soon but know that I'm always thinking about you guys. Congrats on the BFPS! LOVE YOU!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

6 years ago • Post starter

Tara!!!

I have chills! Oh wow! Congrats and I will be sending you all the sticky baby vibes in the world!

Yay!!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

HI Lisserb!!!!!!! Thank you!!!
I'm still in shock. I had a yeast infection this cycle around my fertile time so we only had sex once. It was the first day that sex would be physically possible and I noticed I had really watery CM. So we did it on a whim! I can't believe we got the egg!
How are you honey!!!!??

Tara! That is so great about your mother and congratulations on the bfp!!! So exciting!! Praying for you! Please keep us posted on how you're doing!!

6 years ago

I'm good! I turned 42 this year and have lost 20lbs myself over the last 6 months, so I finally decided that I wanted to be completely done thinking about TTC and just enjoy our family.
I went on a prescription to finally deal with my 30 year old acne problem and got an IUD put in. I'm working out regularly and in the best shape I've been in for a long time.

My son starts preschool this September and my daughter will be in grade 7. Life is trucking on! My husband and I have hit a pretty tough season in our marriage, but we've had some counseling. It will be a long road, but we should hopefully be okay in the end. We've been married for 18 years.

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to follow you all the way to bringing home this little baby!

Hugs!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

6 years ago

S.taggart!- Hi Sugar cube!!!!

Lisserb- Already going into preschool!? My nephew started preschool this year too. Time has flown! Awesome job on the weight loss ! It feels so good doesnt it?
I am sorry to hear about the bumps in the road with dh. I'll be praying for guys!

Wow great news about your mum and now you, those tests look brill, keep us updated and sending loads a luck, baby dust and sticky vibes your way hun

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo