Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8141 - 8150 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!! Hopefully this is my month for a Bfp!! I am two days late right now I took a test the day before af was due and got a maybe faint line? But it was reallllly light and a blue test so I am trying hard not to be excited at all. Currently not to many symptoms sleepy and had crying spells ( crazy ones I just can't control really not like me ) last night ( tmi ) had sex with the husband and he said I tasted and smelled different like something he had never experienced. He also said I was really tight like he thought he was going to hurt me and sex was amazing. Lol any similar situations or experiences? Anyone else holding out on testing ?

9 years ago

I dont get to poas this month, my progesterone level is very low so i will probably get my period on time. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Astrid that sucks.. Did you have your progesterone tested for any particular reason?

9 years ago

Xomandy my doc has me tested every month day 7 after ovulation. Dont know exactly why, probably to be 100% sure i did ovulate. This month my progesteron was 5, last month was 10... he says i will get my period. It is due on friday. Well, new month, new chances, right?

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry astrid.. its so hard, this emotional rollercoaster we ride each month. Worrying about ovulating on time, perfectly timed sex, watching for blood... just to do it all over again. I think I've had more heartache in the past 6 months than I have in the last 5 years!! I wish I could relax and not worry about it but it's impossible.

I have been running all day and I'm so sick I don't feel like moving. Started taking my allergy medicine again, mucinex, and my inhaler so hopefully it'll help. My head is so stopped up that I'm staying dizzy and can't turn my head without having to puke :( And I had to pick my niece and nephew up from school so they're here til their mom gets off work tonight. At least they're taking it easy on me cuz they know I don't feel good and they're keeping Jace occupied so I can sit for a few minutes..

Tara my DH thinks I'm crazy now. I was sooo excited for you and was telling him about it. He says 'How do you know her?' I told him from the internet. He asked a few more questions then looked puzzled... then says, 'So you're just talking to random people about ttc?' I said it wasn't random, well I guess at one point it was random, but not anymore. Lol. He doesn't understand the depth of the pain I suppose. He just thinks if it doesn't happen then we'll try again and if it does great. He doesn't stress about it all like I do.

9 years ago

@cmmhopeful- sounds very promising! Wish I could see your test. Can you post it to the test gallery? Dh noticed my 2nd pregnancy that my vagina was tighter:)

@astrid- I'm sorry darling . I'm surprised your dr doesnt have you on progesterone.

@jace'smama- Eeek! Sounds like my childhood. I had ear infections that made me sooo dizzy and sick. I hope you feel better soon hun!
Lol at dh! My dh looked at me puzzled when I first told him about the forum. After a while, he'd start asking how 'the girls' were. Three years later, he knows every one by their profile name and knows every abbreviation. Lol... a few weeks ago a friend that knows about our ttc was telling me about her cycle. Dh was sitting next to me and she said, "Oh dear, this isnt disgusting you is it?" He laughed and said "Nope, I'm used to it now lol"

Did some research and found out I can use my progesterone pills as a suppository! YAY! Still spotting but only after a bm. It was pink-tan and freaked me out again but stopped right away. I read it's normal after straining. just trying to relax....

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

this is one active thread. I feel so emotional. I knew early with my last pregnancy and I am so moody. I'm testing everyday till the day before my next period. Yes I feel crazy. I'd love a positive. It'd be such a great Mother's day gift.

User Image

9 years ago

my progesterone Levels are ok, it is just that when it is goind down instead of up that is a clear clue that af is on the way. You would think that after 2 years it is getting easier to cope with af but no....it just gets harder and harder.

User Image

9 years ago

DUn worry ! m sure loads wud be in same boat.. 3 months bak even i was in the same ;) i was ttc for 3 months and wow as soon as I booked my vacations for my anniversary abroad, i got a positive !! My frens used to say you will find urself preggers suddenly and same happened... though we dint cancel my trip . For me, I dint check till i was 7 days late for my AF ! and tested twice with different brands and it was positive :) Now I am 3 months pregnant and wish you all the best

9 years ago

@momtoej- I know right! Amazing it's been going on for 3 years! I hope you get your positive!

@astrid- it just seems like low numbers for a 7dpo. Or was your blood test later?

@dewan-Congrats on your pregnancy sweetie!

Well so far so good. I've taken a couple progesterone suppositories already and it seems to have helped so far. Having lots of cm but only some of it's lightly discolored. I keep feeling like I'm peeing myself. I'll feel really wet, like almost drippy then I run to bathroom to make sure it's not blood but it's just cm. Thank goodness for pantyliners otherwise my undies would be wet lol. The more I read the better I feel about the brownish/pink cm. It's not red, it's not clotty and seems to be pretty normal for some. Trying to decide if I should take another test tomorrow to see if it's darker to put my mind at rest...but I'm scared!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo