Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4611 - 4620 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I take it at the same time everyday. Usually between 630-7am. I don't get out of bed, I just reach over and grab the thermometer and take my temp and go back to sleep for a few more precious moments, lol. I don't know what to make of the temping. It doesn't make sense to me.

User Image

10 years ago

Hmm.....well, your chart isnt how the 'normal' chart looks. So dont feel bad about being confused. Lol. Give it a couple more days and see if the rebound. Some women get a fallback rise.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

What's a fall back rise

User Image

10 years ago

The date in the chart I see says May?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Never mind...it must have taken me somewhere else. I see July now.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

A drop in temp after a surge that rerises.

I think I may have finally ovulated. My temp went up today. It has been this high once this cycle but it was when I had drank a little the night before. I'll wait and see if it stays up.

Tara my dh was born at 27 weeks. He was 3 and half pounds but only because they were pumping her with steroids I'm assuming, she said they gave her something to get his weight up because they knew he'd come early. I imagine my father in law was a mess. They said she may not make it, they had to do an emergency csection and that he was so early he may not make it. He didn't have a name for a few days because she was unconscious and they thought they were having a girl. They had picked out Mary Elizabeth but didnt have a boy name. He was in the hospital a month. It's funny cause now when his dad tells the story his dad says Jonathan was a lb and some ounces, but then we looked through his album and 3 lbs 8 oz was written on the pics where the nurse had written it. He was tiny though, he had stuffed animals that were small that were bigger than him.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Glad it was a happy ending...this baby died in utero.

Tara - Just still no sex :/ which is extremely frustrating I might add.On top of my Df losing his job and still looking for work things aRe really frustrating !!! LisB- your post made me cry .If I was fertile enough I think I would make so many babies for all of the great ladies out there like you guys .My doctor is still so surprised I'm pregnant he makes me come in every week -just to check on me .I don't know what my future holds .but as of right now I am extremely blessed and I know God has a plan for all of us .Looking back I still can't believe this happened .Its so weird to go to a store and not walk down the pregnancy test isle .i still can't face the baby section because I feel like I'm going to jinx it :/ how retarted is that ? I know it's what I wanted so badly now that I have it I'm so afraid to value it because I don't want to lose it .Its not what I expected .I know everyone says just enjoy it and be happy .And I am happy .Im just scared too.and I think for someone who has been through so much heartache I will never stop being scared .Every time they put that ultrasound or hb. Monitor on my stomach I hold my breath and the nurse tells me to breathe .I can't find anyone who has had any losses and is right around my point in pregnancy .Everyone is about to pop and just says it gets easier .Sorry to vent here .I just don't have anywhere else too. Everyone else gets pregnant and instantly become #superhappy #mommy #cantwait #inlove and I feel like #scaredtodeath #trytobreathe #isthebabyokay .I feel like my true happiness was stolen and now I get anxiety filled happiness .Everyime I go to the bathroom I check for blood ,every cramp or pain sends me to google ,and every night before an appointment I dream my babies dead .I really want this .I love my baby and I can't wait for this feeling to go away .I meditate ,talk to my belly ,and do everything I can to make this special .vent over ://

10 years ago

Hi ladies, boy did i miss out on a bit in a few hours. So i went to talk to my mom today. She's suspecting i may be. My wellness coach also knows what's been going on with me and today i went in for my weigh and measure and numbers made me very suspicious. I went from losing losing losing to gain 1.8lbs and gaining an inch each in my bust, my waist and my hips?? he was like i think there's something happening in your body with a big smile on his face....idk what to think right now. i haven't changed my routine as far as eating healthy, though my pelvis/uterus area is starting to feel like it's being stretched a little, not painfully, but pulled a bit so i'm not sure. going to test friday morning..

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo