Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2141 - 2150 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

The metal taste is a good sign Tara fingers and toes crossed for u xxx

User Image

11 years ago

So I am on cd 10, I got a big blob of cm earlier and so I just checked my cm to see what it was like and got some the size of sesame seed but stretched at least 3 inches. Sounds promising? It was clear. I've been crampy, but I think it is the vitex.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

So...failed test one . Doctor just got my first measurements submitted for my straight jacket. Hopefully they'll cancel the order in the next couple days . I woke up this morning just feeling...not pregnant. My nipples still feel bruised if I run my finger over them but not as sensitive as they have been. But the weird part is...they've been less sensitive in the morning and when I'm aroused . I dont know . As I sit here, still having funky cramping about 1-2 inches above my pubic bone. It sucks it was negative but I'm glad I grew some breasts and womaned up . I was fighting myself all night long whether to take it or not. Dh said he's trying not to think about it cause it's still too early. My temp is till going up. In fact in dropped about 3/10 of a degree and then shot back up the past couple days. So who knows, maybe I implanted more recently than thought. Guess we'll see. Luckily the wait is almost over!

@athena- OV is on it's way. Are you checking your cervix too? Since EWCM is also caused my PCOS, it'd be a good idea to check your cervix in place of opks since you're not taking them.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

As I said earlier, I've been reading on BBT charting. I know it's not an exact science and some think it only happens for some but it apparently does happen. It's called an implantation dip. Around 7-8 dpo, as the blastocyte implants, it's releases estrogen that can cause a small drop of .1-.4 in BBT. Then the next day it will rise back up again. On cd 8 my temp was down .2 and on cd 9 it was back up .3 and today it's 98.4 which is my highest temp so far.

Here's my chart:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/my-account/bbt_chart.php?cycleid=172623

I know it's a long shot, but it keeps my hopes up and keeps my new years from being ruined LOL. Laugh if you will but it makes me feel better that there is still a chance! Looney looney looney!

I've just been reading back some posts and noticed I missed some so I would like to say please don't think of me being rude if I have not said something
Also thank you for all the birthday wishes xx

So I had my bloods done today will get results either end of week or next week

Happy new year everyone hope we all get our 2013 soon xxxxx

User Image

11 years ago

ROFL LAMMY I needed that!!! I read your post "So I had my bloods done today" as so I've had my boobs done today

HAHA! I thought you had a boob job for a second!!!

OH my gosh!!! I'M PREGNANT!!! I am so beyond happy!!! Hardly any symptoms so was not expecting it!!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=83853

User Image

11 years ago

Tara Your chart looks great!!! I had that metal taste at 12 dpo and 13dpo. Nothing could get rid of it. Thats one of the few symptoms I did have.

Athena i have had that kind of cm!! Not EWCM but stretchy. FX for you!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Kcordell - Congratulations!!!!!!

11 years ago

HOLY PINK LINES, BATMAN!!!! K!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Happy New Year's Eve to you!! You telling dh at midnight????
Wow, gives me hope ! Did you temp??? If so can you post link to your chart?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo