Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4151 - 4160 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Omgosh! I guess your uterus is still on 2 diff cycles like the dr thought. Maybe you have a luteal phase defect.

9dpo- too busy to notice anything besides sore nips and empty stomach feeling. My nephew has the Roseola virus and I'm declaring I wont get sick. I didnt get it as a kid so it's possible for me to contact it now. I'm definitely praying for immunity cause it can cause m/c in pregnant women! My massage appt rescheduled so I'll be testing tomorrow morning at 10dpo.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I don't think so Tara, I haven't been bleeding a lot like before. She said that when I had the 30 day period. It could be regulating cause I've lost some more weight. We'll see what happens next cycle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Tara --- can't wait !!!! Hope you get a

10 years ago

Really bored today... Lol talk to me!

How is everybody? Peaches- did you test?

Ok ladies I need some advice. Finally went to OB/GYN told them I had been ttc for a year ( really only 10 months/cycles) The first things she did was a transvaginal ultrasound. All results came back normal. Now she wants to do an HSG x-ray. I am supposed to call on day 1 of next cycle, I am on CD 23 / 27right now, with BFNS last few days even on FRERS. I called my insurance I got to pay for TV ultrasound oop because my decutible is 1000 and i havent met any of it yet, i will also have to pay for HSG xray, up to deductible then 30%.
Anyone know how much to expect for this and should I even do it?

When she suggested the hsg I asked about blood work to see if I was ovulating. She said If i had a normal cycle then I should be ovulating. So she doenst want to do any blood work but does want to do this hsg to see if my tubes are open. Is she just signing me up for costly tests? or should i go ahead with the tests? Should I wait till october when its been a full year? i just dont know what to do. Everything is normal in my ultrasound so I am paying 350 to find out nothing is wrong, ( grateful but how much and I gonna be paying to find out tubes are ok or not, if they are isnt it just a waste? So eager to get answers but is it worth the money. If anyone has been in the same situation let me know. BTW i live in GA, I know cost vary by state, and I did call office to see how much but they havent called back.

10 years ago

@hkellerman - hey long time no talk! I know the idea of spending lots of $ on tests feels stupid if things come back normal but I believe the hsg test to check your tubes is a smart move. You cant get pregnant if sperm cant get thru and many women deal with this issue. The test alone can be helpful with ttc cause the dye they shoot into your tubes can unclog them! I know a few women who had this happen and got pregnant the next cycle. And if you get preggers on your own... You'll still have to pay that deductible to have the kid. Hope this helps.

i understand I will still have to pay the deductible to have a kid, Im gonna have to pay the deductible no matter what, kind of what I am fighting with, I could have gone with the 500 deduct but the premium is like 1000 a year more with same 70/30 coverage.
Any idea what kind of cost to expect, I am using a doc at the hospital ( which i was let go from) grrr, resentments there much? So I am sure the hosptital is gonna charge outrageous costs, cause they aer like that lol.. They garnished fiances wages for unpaid ER bill. They also own everything in the dang city, can barely find an MD not under there monopoly. Ok sorry for the vent.

What do you think about the no blood work aspect? I thought would be the first thing they did but im not a doc, just a meesly nurse lol. Really debating the test, I also read about the women getting pregnant soon after. I want to, but should I wait a little longer. If i waited till Jan I could pay the deduct right away then if i did get preggo my deduct would be covered, and that would be just over a year of trying.

10 years ago

Well normal obgyn's will only do a basic work up but they really only do that if you're not OVing. And since you are they probably felt a more in depth look would be smarter. The RE is the one who can do in depth bloodwork and give you tons of answers. My obgyn would only do a lh/fsh test for pcos and thenormal prog test post OV. She said she WOULD NOT do anything else cause that's the RE's job. That's why i got a new dr. Lol!

I think I may test in a few days just to be sure. I've read a lot of stories of people getting bfp's after a bleed. So I want to be sure since my temp went back up.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Just tested and posted it! I think it's the beginning of something. It's pink in person!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo