Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6381 - 6390 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Memphrika - I think I can see a line but not sure. Restesting tomorrow?

Foltzy - Congrats!!

Kristi - I forgot to tell you my brother's hair was white until he was about 5 & now it's a dark blonde. Hope you love your lingerie. When you start looking for nursing bras, get a professional fitting including EU measurements, and check out Hot Milk's stuff.

Tara - bom chicka wow wow.

10 years ago

Athena - hang in there until Monday's scan. I'm sure it's nothing but easy for me to say. I wish they would have checked you right away, so you wouldn't have to wait all weekend.

10 years ago

Athena - I know spotting is scary. I had some spotting in the first trimester with my youngest, too. Keep us posted on your little ones perfect heart rate at your appointment next week!!

Congrats foltzy!!!

Phat - I think I'm going to wait until tomorrow to test again. I tested again the next morning and the line was still very faint. I'm only 10-11 do today so I was going to wait a bit.

10 years ago

Maybe tonight!
[URL=http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/taracreech/media/6387F8DD-CEF1-4589-91CB-043A7719182B_zpsj7yyzj6d.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh my goodness...... 2 lines!!!!!! I'm posting a pic now!!!! I'm about 10 DPO...... 2 years! Stick!!!!

10 years ago

Definitely 2 lines Memphrika! Sending you some sticky dust!

Hoping you get your positive opk tonight Tara!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Hi everyone. Hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

Tara!!!!! That looks really good. Wishing you the best.

Memphrika, your test is sooooooo pretty. I love the lines. Sending sticky vibes your way!

I'm hoping for a good turn out next week. Fx

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks lisserb and baby magic! I'm nervous to get excited until I see a heartbeat. Ugh what's that, another month?

That looks really close Tara! Get busy!!! :)

10 years ago

If you were on any fertility meds at all, you should be able to request an ultrasound for in the 6th week to ensure the embryo is intrauterine, and you may be able to see a heartbeat then. Do you have a Dr who has been working with you?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Lisserb - yes I've been working with an RE for the past year. He always does betas first but I've never made KT farther than that so I don't know what will happen. I'm sure he will do an ultrasound like you said though.

6 weeks from CD 1 or 6 actual weeks along? I can't remember

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo