Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7201 - 7210 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I got my beta results for 14 DPO (Yesterday).

9 DPO = 5.6

12 DPO = 36

14 DPO = 92 (Progesterone 37)

I go in for another one tomorrow. My doubling time was 35.5 hours, but I'm still nervous. Trying not to stress over them.

User Image

9 years ago

@holly- that's awesome Holly!! What's the highest your numbers got in the past?

@xomandy- HAPPY DANCE!!! Let me know what med he puts you on when you pick it up :)

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm not even going to bother to tell you not to stress cause everybody does in that situation. Just stay positive. We all know that everyones BETAs always increase differently.

9 years ago

Should I be specific as to what I want him to put me on? Like certain dosages or anything? He said he will do what makes me comfortable but he has ALWAYS only prescribed Folgard to MTHFR Patients so I don't think he is familiar with anything else to be honest.

9 years ago

Ask for Metanx aka Foltanx (that's what my pharmacy gave me). They are little purple pills. Also ask for a prescription of Neevo-Dha prenatals. They contain methylfolate and were created for mthfr patients. Pretty much all other prenatals contain regular folic acid and it's better to not take any extra of it. So switching to a methylfolate prenatals will be a great route.
Most doctors go by old research and just prescribe what they know everyone else does. But it's just been in the past few years that new studies are showing the old studies are wrong. Granted some girls were able to carry full term on folgard but there are so many variables of why they were able to carry a child and others cant.

Waiting - When I stopped checking my HCG last time I miscarried, it was at least 2800 at 20 DPO. However, this was before I knew I had MTHFR, so the lack of folate could have played a part in the miscarriage.

xomandy- I am on the Neevo Prenatals and from what I understand, most insurance companies will not cover them. You may want to check around for pricing to see who gives you the best deal. I went with an online supplier called Brand Direct Health (866)-331-6440. You have to call them to set up an account and they can let you know if they have it in stock. Also, they can tell you how to get the script to them. I paid extra to have them sent to me ASAP, but you may want to move quickly as it may take a week or so to get your prescription if it is not expedited.

I want to thank you guys for the encouragement. I am trying not to worry about the numbers, but can't help myself. I will try to read a book or something tonight, so I'm not obsessing.

User Image

9 years ago

Holly my doubling time was 45 hrs so try not to stress too much :)

Xomandy glad they are being easy and switching you. I know with some drs it's like pulling teeth to get them to take you seriously.

Tara happy birthday! I pray you will be holding your baby or babies ;) for your next birthday.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@athena- me too honey :)

@holly-

OMG I feel horrible! I can't believe I missed that today was your birthday Tara! Happy Birthday Hun!

Hope you get to do something fun and you get a belated "bfp" present!

User Image

9 years ago

@Holly- Haha! It's ok honey I'm having a good day. Dh had to work today so I'm at home baking cakes for my nephew's 2nd birthday next week. I have 4 layers baked so far and I've got 3 more to go. It's a 2 tier Super Why cake. But I'm enjoying relaxing with the rain outside and getting ready to have leftover fajitas for lunch YUM! I need to eat something besides cake batter ROFL! Not sure what's for dinner tonight. After being in the kitchen all day, I'm ready to chill with my feet up. Dh is taking off tomorrow and we're going to celebrate then. We're big animation fans, so we're going to see How To Train Your Dragon 2 and I asked for Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. It's been over 5 years since my last crab leg! Blasphemy! HA!

It's weird to think my nephew is turning 2! He knows his alphabet and can count to 10. He's growing up so fast which reminds me that when I made my first post on here...he wasnt even born yet! Holy crap!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo