Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7271 - 7280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Waiting- I found out on my birthday (6/9) that my little sister and her bf are expecting. While the situations aren't completely parallel (they are thrilled about becoming parents, and our parents are happy), I am still concerned because my sis just graduated from college, doesn't have steady income, and her and her bf are still learning and growing as individuals and as a couple. And, right along side you, from a purely selfish standpoint, its slightly unnerving that this will be my second niece or nephew (I have a 1yr old niece) and as the oldest of 8 children, I wasn't first in this regard (although, to be fair, my bf and I haven't been actively working toward that goal, albeit welcomed), lol.

All that to say, I totally get it, and you have my empathy and support :-) Make sure you take the time to have whatever emotional response you want, because you deserve it, and also remember to keep the faith...your blessing is on its way.

9 years ago

I completely feel the emptiness too. But have to have faith God will bring me my Angel.

9 years ago

Neisa~It looks like you o'd around 6/14 based on the temp increase.... great job as they look great! and I agree with waiting. If they take another temp increase/shift, that's a really good (GOOD!) sign!

Waiting~ I remember when I was first pregnant. My best friend found out she was pregnant just a month or two before me. We were SO excited that we were going to be pregnant at the same time. Then I miscarried at 6 weeks.... and watched her grow to have a beautiful healthy baby girl. It was devastating. I had to mourn the loss of mine but also somehow find the strength to be happy for her. But by the grace of God, I got through it. And you will too. God doesn't give us more than we can handle and for some reason, he seems to think we are all badass!!! He knows the struggle we go through and has a plan. I know its easier said than done, but keep your head up girl and have faith. This will all make it that much more amazing when the time comes. Without feeling sadness and pain, how will we know true happiness and love? ~Sending you hugs~

User Image

9 years ago

Ww3 between hubby and his brother and everyone keep saying this baby must have been a accident . I'm in a bad mood lol

Wish I could not have told anyone tbh the drama it's caused

[URL=http://s1318.photobucket.com/user/Lamara_Fudge/media/420B9CC7-E98E-4E50-96C8-74A26CABE4B4_zpssj1rtv8o.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks girls. I'm doing better today (except fighting a stomachache). I have my moments. I'm good emotionally a large part of the time but others....hear me ROAR!
I think my issue is that unlike so many...I rarely have a chance to try. Because of my pcos, I'm only able to OV on meds or the month after taking meds (1/2 life). Where most girls say 'we're taking a break' means not worrying about temping, testing etc. For me...'we're on a break' means little to no chance of any possibility. It feels like saying goodbye to a dream.
I'm just resting in my Father's arms and doing my best to remember the proper time is his time. It's just hard letting go of something I've been trying desperately for, for over 2 years.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Why on earth is his brother freaking out? It's amazing how many people think their opinion matters.
Let's go mid 90's here...."Talk to the hand cause the face dont wont to hear about it !" LOL.

Is his brother going to pop it out of his va Jay Jay? If not then back off. I am having a stupid day. Yesterday I tested with a dollar tree test, and it was faint positive, today at 7dpo it was negative. Heart break. Then got my progesterone tested today and it'd was 8.9.... so another heart break. Guess I am out...

9 years ago

Dont give up hun. Did u take a pic of the faint pos?

Texasgirl - sorry for the bfn after the faint positive. Hopefully it is the start of something and your urine concentration was just low.

Waiting - Sorry you are having issues with family and everyone around you keeps getting pregnant. Don't lose hope even when you are on a break. According to textbook, this cycle wasn't going to work for me hence the cancelled IUI. Praying your time comes and you are doubly blessed!

Neisa - any update on the temps? Have you tested? Fxd for you!

Lammy - Love the U/S pic! It sucks that people don't have sense enough to know what not to say. I'd be ticked off too if someone said my baby was an accident. I think sometimes people just talk without thinking.

AFM - Had my first U/S today and they saw the yolk sac, fetal pole and a flickering heartbeat. The doppler was trying to pick it up, but it wasn't strong enough yet. I measured exactly 6 weeks today, so my new EDD is February 20th, 2015. I go back in a couple of weeks for a 2nd U/S. Just praying this one is my take home baby!

User Image

9 years ago

@holly- YEA! Any u/s pics? I understand if you want to wait though.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo