Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4361 - 4370 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey Miricle, so sorry to hear about all of that... is it possible for you to see a different doctor? sometimes a second opinion can be a breath of fresh air.

Also everyone I have news... Turns out it was a chemical pregnancy :( I looked back over all my symptoms and then the weird spotting and messed up cycle and it has to have been that. I just started AF last night but really clotty and gross not like a normal AF (sorry tmi). I'm really devastated and so is hubby, I don't care what anyone says its still a baby, no matter how early.

Anyway sorry for the rant, I know so many of you have been through worse :(

Also Phat aren't you trying for you fourth? thats pretty good innings for someone who's not even 40 yet!!! When did you have your first one?

User Image

10 years ago

Tara, I would insist on the thrombophilia testing, not because of the miscarriages, but because of the risk to you of hereditary clotting. Ask for a hematologist referral if she won't test you.

I'd also ask for a referral to an RE sooner than later. Time is only going to go forward. If this dr won't help you, it's time to move on.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Gracey I'm not saying you didn't have a chemical, but you would have hcg in your system if you did. And you never had a positive test right? I'll tell you first hand that my cycles have done things they've never done since ttc. What all are you taking? Like I said I'm not saying you didn't but most people have positive tests before the miscarry.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Hey ladies, so I have been visited by AF this week and I had a very strange one. This may be graphic so I apologize now. I have had lots of bleeding like a super tampon and pad in an hour with grape size clots that were dark and light tissue. This happened for the first two days the light tissue spots had dark little spits in them. Now all of a sudden I have almost no blood. I have worn the same pad all day and I have been very active today packing and running around for the mini vaca the dh and u are taking. My question is, is that could this have been a chemical? And where do u get the cheapest and best opk kits. I keep reading about them but have never used them.

10 years ago

Praying I get mine at target. They are $12 for 20 strips. I've had something like that but it was when my uterus shedding large chunks at once and not a chemical or a miscarriage sometimes periods can be weird. How long have you been ttc and do you have any known issues. Like I have pcos.

10 years ago

We have been ttc for two years now. I have low progesterone levels and I have just been going by the day and my cervical mucus. Due to the low progesterone I sometimes do not ovulate.

10 years ago

My dr is still the sweetest and best dr i've had. I was just upset. Everything she said she said kindly and you can tell she wants this for me so bad! I got baby aspirin and super b complex vitamins at walmart. That mixed with my prenatals gives me a little extra boost that's well within safe limits so the dr can't complain. Lol.

@gracey- unfortunately something we all have learned is that symptoms mean squat. When you ovulate, you have a surge of progesterone that greatly mimics pregnancy symptoms. Since you dont know when you OV exactly, it could easily be that you OV later than you thought. It's still possible but a chemical pregnancy is only a chemical if you had chemical proof (hcg seen on hpt or blood). Without that...it was likely delayed AF due to late OV. For your sake I pray it was just late OV. Try opks next time so you can pinpoint exact OV date.

@praying- same as I said to gracie. It's not considered a chemical without chemical proof and I pray this is just a funky period. Some of my AF's have been light, some heavy, some clotty. But trust me on this...when you m/c there is no doubt! Even at 4.5 weeks it is extremely painful and you bleed longer than a normal period.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Have you been on progesterone? Cause I was on it when I had the weird clots and tissue.

10 years ago

@praying- i get mine from amazon. 50 opks and 20 hpts for $25.

10 years ago • Post starter

This is the longest thread i have come across! with all these struggling stories i feel or you all... me and DH have been trying for a year and a half.. according to my DOC i am all good down there. so i guess its a waiting game... I PLAN on buying the Home-Sperm test for DH so we can see whats going on for him.. ( he is Nervous about going to the DOC's for it) lol so i am going to order it offline it's $40 USD. and then we'll go from there... any advice thus far???

i am a majorly obsessed lady over this i am in my TWW, and i am 5DPO.

so maybe this month???!!!

I even went to TTC psychics! lol apparently i'll get Pregnant in August.. NEXT month! lol also NEXT month is my wedding... actually in like 3 weeks! haha
so that would be such a lovely gift!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo