Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3341 - 3350 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@xoxo I kind of know how you feel, if I don't get a BFP this time then I start clomid so it won't be a devastating event. I would love a set if twins :-)

@mem yayyyyyyyyy! I am so happy. You know admitting there is a problem is the first step. My ex NEVER & STILL won't admit that he's selfish OR an alcoholic. He has been married twice and had about 3 girlfriends since our divorce (in 2007) huh? If he would have acknowledged that was a problem tried to fix it, I would have stayed but all I got was "you're crazy" ...lol (whatever). Anywho....I'm glad he's back and y'all are working things out. Yeeee haw!

AFM: @xoxo I had a rise in temp. Can you look at my temp and see if that would be considered a rise? Lol, my OPK wasn't as strong yesterday as it was the night before so I have no idea, I went ahead and attacked DH anyway. Ha ha

11 years ago

Looks good! If it rises again tomorrow then I would say yepp you ovulated love! :-) If my temp doesn't drop further in the morning then I am going to go ahead and test again with a cheapie!

11 years ago

Hi girls! Been a couple days since I've been online. Been sorta hectic. As soon as I got home wednesday, dh and I left to have dinner with his parents. Everything was fine, we were enjoying dinner and chitchatting....until a tornado came through! We're fine. We were blessed to only have some down tree branches. Damage was worse the next county over. Then yesterday my sister's husband had to go out of town on business and she had to work the nightshift...so my nephew got to have a sleepover at our house. Very interesting sleeping with a baby monitor next to me. I just kept thinking...so this is what it will be like . I had to laugh when he woke me up at 2 and 4am talking to himself . It's fun listening to the conversations he has with himself in the dark. My sister swung by this morning to pick him up and she told me that my brother in law's 15 yr old niece fainted last night and when she came to, she was BLIND! We're all worried, but I'm declaring healing in Jesus name!
Today I'm cleaning house and waiting for dh to get home. He took a 1/2 day to go pick up our taxes. Then tomorrow...working on plans for finishing our basement, then sunday....church in the morning, go to my parents for lunch, swing by a birthday party for my friend's 2yr old daughter, then go back to church for dedication ceremony for new building and get to meet Joel Osteen!!! WOW that was a mouthfull!!! God is keeping me busy to keep my mind off of babies til I OV again! Planning on poas tomorrow morning. Not expecting anything. No bleeding since the spotting earlier in the week, so that's good! One more week til my next cycle starts!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

@xomandy- I'm looking forward to my cycle too! It sucks being out of the game. The break has been nice but I'm excited about trying again!

@pisces- looked at your chart..I think you're definitely covered on the ! It takes a while for CTP charts to set the OV date cause it looks for 3 days of high temps before it 'notices a temp shift'. I think you OV'd yesterday and your temp is still rising. I bet your temp will be higher tomorrow!

@memphika- My inlaws have about 3 acres of flower and vegetable gardens and orchards. I'm always amazed watching everything grow from a seed. I havent put in a vegetable garden yet but I do grow herbs in my house and recently started regrowing vegetables from scraps in water glasses....scallions and romaine lettuce. It's nice having a constant supply of basil and scallions. Plus I love reusing them! lol.
I went thru the same thing you did...I was so upset and could barely stand the thought of putting the thermometer in my mouth! I'm so happy to hear your dh apologized!

@athena- I LOVE MOONFLOWERS! Your dh cracks me up!

Oh...one thing I've noticed from the metformin that I didnt have before. When I have to go #2...I feel like I'm going to have the runs but it's the completely opposite! It's like intestinal cramps are stronger.

TMI but it just happened again! I felt like I was going to have expliosive diarrhea but nope! In fact, I felt like I needed an epidural and I just thanked Jesus for vaseline!!!! Admit it....you've thought the same thing on the toilet!!

@Waiting, I have never laughed so hard in my life!!!!!! HAhahahahaha
I hate when that happens!

11 years ago

@xomandy- I'm prone to anal fissures (you get it once and you seem to always get them again). The first time it happened...dh and I had just started dating. I was uncomfortable when he picked me up one day and he couldnt figure out why I kept squirming in his passenger seat. Finally I just blurted out...'I BLEW OUT MY O-RING!'. I started crying cause I was in pain sitting in his car and I was embarrassed. He stopped the car and took a towel he had in his back seat and made me a homemade donut pillow to sit on! It was awkwardly romantic . Who would think a donut pillow could make you fall more in love .

BTW.....got on facebook a minute ago...yep, ANOTHER one of dh's cousins is pregnant! I really pray I have a sticky bean by the family reunion in September. Otherwise it's going to be torture being surrounded by all his pregnant family!

Awhhhh how sweet :-) Any man who doesn't run for the hills after that is definitely a keeper! Most men would have been like Ewhhh OMG! Not sure what my husband would have done though...

As far as all the pregnancies, girl I'm dying too! I will pray that you get your BFP soon.

11 years ago

i had nurse today only filled out forms and i will see my midwife when im 10 weeks so only 4 weeks to go lol and scan between 12-14 weeks other then that juist got to sit and wait

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting wowzers a tornado!!! Thank the Lord everyone is ok. I love baby monitor talk, my 13 yr old was the happiest chatter-er in the mornings. She never cried in the mornings, she just chatted in her crib for about 45 minutes. She STILL is a morning person (didnt get that from mommy). let me know how that poas goes, my eyebrow is still raised in curosity.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo