Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2561 - 2570 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@lammy- I've thought about that but I think it's just sensitivity when the semen meets the broken skin. If I trim the hair down there it usually helps. It's not all the time either....just when we've been doing it a lot. Besides...you'd think if I was allergic that blowjobs would make my mouth itchy LOL

@topowifey- Ya for one sided cramps!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Believe it or not but the skin in ur mouth is different to the skin down there lol yh it could be to do with alot of bd do u use preseed every time ? As that might help make a coating kinda of thing if u know what I mean lol

User Image

11 years ago

@waiting once again you had me falling out laughing over the BJ comments

@t-wifey cramping is good from what I hear so bring on more those cramps

As for me cramping was intense last night, still here today but minimum. Took a nice 2 hr nap after getting my nails done?? And while napping I could smell my polish the whole time??? What? I kept moving hands away from me. Small waives of queasy but it never stays. No sore bbs

11 years ago

@lammy- I know honey I was just joking . pH gets thrown off so easy down there. Probably doesnt help how dry I am from the clomid. Thank the Lord for preseed. I do use it externally, but just a little bit. Wanted to make sure I had enough for this round.

@pisces- ROFL ! Glad my sex life makes you laugh . For a while I was scared of BJs ...dh shot me in the eye once! That was fun trying to make up an explanation to his parents why I was flushing my eye out in their kitchen sink. That's what we get for fooling around in someone else's house .

Omg Tara I have the same story kinda lol shot in the eye and at the in laws when dh was still at home lol

User Image

11 years ago

Tara you should try Vaseline down there before sex, just where the hair is. It helps with the friction. If I don't trim it up for a while dh will get bumps from the friction. His doctor recommended the Vaseline.

Afm so my temp spiked. Hopefully it stays up, but has anyone ever had diarrhea at ov time. I feel fine but just had some hit me out of no where. I did read something about estrogen increasing around ov can cause it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

HECK YEA!!! Egg White Cervical Mucus!!!!!!!! Gotta love when your vagina cracks an egg!!!! I know it wasnt semen cause it's been a couple days since . It was really stretchy and clear. It stretched well over 3 inches. Heehee!!!

@lammy- Haha!

@athena- vaseline...hmm... Ya for temp spike!!!!!!!!!!! Speaking of lube....funny story, my sister's boyfriend once used vaseline for a umm 'self pleasure' lol. Except he accidently grabbed the vicks vaporub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Tara if you don't conceive this cycle or for future reference, evening primrose oil helps with ewcm.

11 years ago

Burning balls of fire

User Image

11 years ago

I was shocked how high it was. I took it a little later than normal but I have a fertility app that has a thing that fixes your temp to what it would have been if you took it on time. It was in the 98's when it is normally in the 96's but I just took my temp to see if I had a fever and it was in the 97's

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo