Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4031 - 4040 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Nicky - that's great!

Holly - hope things work out this cycle.

Liza - for the love of God test already!

Tara - gooooooooo O!

10 years ago

Oh, AF arrived today.

10 years ago

Neg opk but very wet and soft. Hoping for an anniversary O!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks :) I was so surprised when she played the heart beat I just stared and was like is that it ? It's been a long day and from the Pap smear and ultrasound ( they did do a trans vag they just didnt have to ) my cervix is raw and a little bloody ,my feet hurt ,and I'm one tired Moma .dh ...his reaction wasn't to thrilling but I'm not letting anyone bring me down today.

10 years ago

Congrats Nicky I'm so excited for you. Glad everything is ok with your little bean.

Tara hope you o soon :) and catch that eggy.

Liza tomorrow is test day! Fxed for you :)

Holly I'm so excited that you have a good plan to get you your baby.

Phat I'm sorry the witch got you :(

Afm I am having o like symptoms and its only 7 dpo Imy cervix is high and soft. Lots of cm and it feels open. Opk was also pretty dark for cd 7.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I felt like a crazy person last month, my first month of BC and TTC. I have been on BC for so long that I was completely unaware of what ovulation symptoms felt like so I mistook them for pregnancy symptoms (like a strange pulling/pain in my uterus and severe breast tenderness). This month, I have the same symptoms and what do you know, they're right around the time that my ovulation tests are positive. OY!
This month the new thing is more like cold symptoms which I just read could be caused by an increase in mucus when you're pregnant. I have my fingers crossed but I'm not going to start testing until 10dpo... last month it became an obsession and if I had the tests, I used them - I couldn't help myself.

6dpo, ttc #1
Good luck everyone!

10 years ago

OMG! I've been feeling the same way lately. My left boob has been hurting for about a week. And at first I thought it was from me poking it. But now my right boob is feeling a little tender also.. Im so confused and plus I dont know when I ovulated. :(

TTC Our RAINBOW BABY!!

10 years ago

I keep having shooting pains in my bbs. Hopefully tomorrow will bring awesomeness for us all.

10 years ago

Well girls, I tested. BFN. Not sure what exactly is going on with me but hopefully my doctor will have some ideas next week.

10 years ago

I have been having pain in my ovaries for two days now... Do you think it could be from my body trying to ovulate?

Liza sorry about the bfn :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo