Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7071 - 7080 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I've spent all day staring at my computer screen. Hello mr headache!

Been researching hysteroscopies and sonohysterograms.
BTW- I love how our uterus starts with hyster-. Apparently Hippocrates couldnt figure out why women went 'hysterical' and had mood swings and he came to the conclusion that it had to do with our uterus. The latin word hysterika means uterus. So he came up with the term 'hysteria' to describe women's mood swings. So to sum it up..we are HYSTERICAL! And not the funny haha type but the crazy demented type

Anyways, I read that REPEATED implantation failure (anything over 2) is likely not caused by chromosomal abnormalities but by issues within the uterus that go unseen through regular ultrasound. We received a large check today that would cover 90% of what we'd have to pay out of pocket for it...hmm.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

We find out the gender on May 15 I'm so excited.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

WoW athena! Ekkk..I'm guessing boy for some reason.

Parints is 100% supportive of the sonohysterogram! That's a shocker!

If anyone is curious...that is where they shoot saline solution into your uterus to expand it so they can get a good inside look that a reg ultrasound wont show. An hysteroscopy requires light sedation and a camera is inserted through your cervix (kind like a colonoscopy but in the other hole LOL!)

Tara you and one of my other friends are the only ones saying boy. Everyone else says girl. My friend swears it's a girl so much that she has started referring to the baby as Adilena. I told her that if it's a little Elijah she is going to have some apologizing to do.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Talked to the insurance company. They said it all depends on how my doctor orders the procedure but I'm looking at either 100% coverage being diagnostic or I'll have to pay $200 + 10%. Either way it's not bad. At least I'd meet my deductible for the year.
Calling dr tomorrow to discuss it with her.

And I go to labcorp to get my estradiol checked and of course..the dr forgot to send it. AND..they were on lunch so I couldnt get anyone to answer the phone to fax it over.

Not sure if anyone is reading right now since everyone is either sporting a gorgeous baby bump or in cycle limbo lol. But here's an update today....

OK...so just got off the phone with my doctor. She is going to experiment on me LOL! Her ultrasonographer knows how to do sonohysterograms and she wants to start doing them in her office and to save me money, is going to charge $0!!! However, I have to wait another couple weeks cause they want to wait for the beginning of my next cycle. I'm getting my estradiol checked today so we'll know if my eggs are doing anything on their own this cycle. If not, then we'll do provera to jumpstart my next cycle. Once my bleeding stops, then I'll go into her office an have the SIS done. She also wants to do an hsg to check my tubes but I need to check out the $ of that with my insurance. If it's mostly covered than we'll do that the same day probably. Not sure if we'll do a clomid cycle for next cycle of not. Cause if something is wrong, then I may need surgery and then the clomid cycle would be scrapped. So..we'll see!

Good luck waiting! Hope all works out for you :)

User Image

9 years ago

Tara I am glad that are doing that :-) Hopefully the "experiment" gets ya some answers!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo