Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Alisha--are you charting? The bleeding *might* have been either ovulation spotting or implantation spotting if you're pregnant. Sometimes we ovulate later than usual, which makes it seem like AF is late but it's not really the case. Just a thought. :)

User Image

11 years ago

Clari... Would it be be possible to have implantation bleeding a week after you're period is due??? That would throw me way off track right?? No I don't chart, I just know my general ovulation timing and go full speed with my hubby!! But no my whole train of thought has been questioned. I took a test this morning and of course it's still bfn :( What the poo is going on????

11 years ago

So I intentionally waited to calm down from Saturdays appointment to post.
1st I wasn't given an address to the appt location and when I went where I thought it was after drinking 32oz of water then had to sit in traffic for 20 minutes to get the right location after GUESSING where it might be because ALL of Kaiser's appt lines are closed on the weekends.. I finally made it to the dr office. Then I had to walk down MILLIONS of long hallways to check in at Radiology. ONLY to be sent to another building on the other side of the property to the Mammogram department. Then in order to get directions after getting lost and returning to where I checked in at I couldn't get the receptionist to get off the phone and assist me instead of giving me half A** directions. I had to threaten her with stopping and using the restroom if she didn't assist me properly before I got a freakin yeast infection!

2nd the technician wouldn't allow my aunt to come in the room with me and stated that it was their procedures (come to find out later that is a VIOLATION of HIPPA and OSHA). Background.. when walked up she was like "Cristina Mooney!" I said YES! She checks my wristband and see's my name and birthdate, after I walk in to the office she stops me and checks it AGAIN!! (At this point I'm ready to pee all over myself and blame it on the poor customer service!)

3rd the technician didn't tell me anything she was looking at while she did the external ultrasound. Then when she did the internal ultrasound I couldn't see the screen at all. And once she was done she told me I could see myself out and the doctor would be in contact with me within a week or so..

ONce I walked out of the building I started crying so hard. I tried to hold it in so that my aunt wouldn't pry or offer any advice... I was crying because I didn't see anything peanut shaped and black.. but then again I saw mostly black on the screen and a small gray area but... I'm really unsure.. I just can't see why someone would let a woman wait a week or more to find out if they are pregnant..

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

mooney - if there is a bean it would be grayish-white on a black & white background, so maybe what you saw was a bean! You should google 4 or 5 week ultrasound tests to see how they look. It's all computer based now, so your doc can probably see & read what they did on his own. The ultrasound tech isn't supposed to interpret your test while they do it, but they certainly can tell you what they see as long as they aren't diagnosing anything unless it's against the rules, but some of them wait for you to ask them. I so feel your pain on the peeing, I went one time after drinking a bunch of water & holding it only for the ultrasound tech to tell me my bladder had to be empty for the type she was doing, and another time they told me my bladder had to be "half empty." I looked at that lady like she had six heads. It's hard to hold your pee when you're pregnant, and it's even harder to pee and stop! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, honey!

11 years ago

Mooney, I am so sorry to hear that. Some medical personnel have no bedside manner! In 2008 I was 7 weeks pregnant and started having severe pains. I went to the doctor and after he examined me, he casually said "you are miscarrying." He did not even prepare me to hear such devastating news to soften the blow. I thought he had zero compassion! I pray everything works out for you.

All- I am on cycle 2 of TTC . I really haven't posted, but follow the thread . Everyone is helping to keep me from thinking I'm going insane. All i think about is getting a BFP! I''ll be 41 this month and am on running out of time to have my first.

Baby dust to all. I hope this is my month because I had a lot of symptoms last month just to end up being disappointed :-(

User Image

11 years ago

Alisha--If you ovulated late, then your period would be due later than normal, that's all. When you ovulate determines when your next period shows up, though the time between the two varies from woman to woman. If you're not charting or using OPKs then it's more difficult to figure things out. But if you ovulated late, then yeah it would be possible to get implantation spotting after AF is normally due, depending on how late you ovulated.

When I conceived my daughter, if I hadn't been pregnant I would have gotten AF exactly two months apart because I didn't ovulate until something like day 45. Just as an example. :)

User Image

11 years ago

Holly - I'm so glad I'm not the only old one on here with these babes. Hahaha. Baby dust to you!

11 years ago

@Phatgurl My cycle buddy sent me some pictures after I told her on SAturday and I also took your advice and looked at the ultrasound pictures on google.. which is something I should have done before I went.. I should have looked before I went so I could know what I was looking for.. I"m not sure now.. And I don't want to get my hopes up too much..

Ahh.. Yesterday we went to a going away party for my husbands team leader that is getting his own office. and they offered me some alcohol.. I cooly declined.. and FREAKIN DH goes and says.. "Oh she can't because she's pregnant".... And it would be to the guy who has the biggest mouth!! He was trying to stop the party to do a freakin toast!!!! THen all the girls there were staring at my stomach... Told DH if I'm not I'm not going around any of them until I lose 20 lbs! hahaha Ayyyy I can't believe he did that...

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Phatgirl, thanks! It is nice to know I am not the only one battling the old biological clock! I want a baby so bad! I have waited a long time and think now is the right time. My fingers are crossed for all of us!

User Image

11 years ago

Okay so I am 36 and we are TTC#1 and the IUI was just done yesterday.

It is all surreal right now - I normally have 35-42 days cycles I've never O'd on day 14/15 before. It is all happening so fast and I'm now magically in the TWW and I am no idea what to think.

My back is achey today and I"m so tired and that is just probably stress and not getting my brain to shut down.

Is there a special padded room for us when we get to this point? Year and a half of trying and it just feels differnt right now.... Am I nuts? I gotta be nuts? It can't end up being this "simple" feeling can it???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo