Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3431 - 3440 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@xomandyxocheyxo - thanks for getting us started this morning! I sure hope it is not as quiet during the day today as it was yesterday. I constantly try to check-in to see what you guys are up to and it helps me get through the day!

AFM - I'm 3DPO today and my temp only rose just a little more. Last night was my second night on progesterone, so I was hoping to get a little more of a boost. I am also anxiously awaiting the results of my bloodwork. I may not hear back until early next week, so I am trying not to obsess over it.

Unfortunately I have to work overtime on Saturday to get a project completed. Hopefully I can get some down time to relax.

What are you guys up to?

User Image

11 years ago

Hi Girls
I haven't posted in a little while but I have a question. I just started temping (not on CD 1 because AF is yet to arrive now at CD 34) my temps have been the same for 3 straight day in a row. Does that happen???

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

@Lacey, yes that is normal. Are you using an actual bbt thermometer?

11 years ago

@Holly, that chart looks IDENTICAL to my chart on FF. Actually I am 100% certain it is my chart from my March 11th cycle!

11 years ago

xomandy-Yes I am!

~Lacey~ DH-30, Me-27 DS-Jackson born 7/6/14-12 days early due to gestational hypertension. User Image

11 years ago

If you look at my chart in Holly's signature it shows where /i had the same temp 2 days in a row. I've looked in FFs Chart gallery and it is very common.

11 years ago

xomandyxocheyxo - I promise I didn't hijack your chart!

User Image

11 years ago

Click on my link, that is my March 11th chart. I'm not saying you high jacked it, I am just saying that there is no possible way that anyone on this earth has the IDENTICAL chart as mine! That chart has my same OPKS, HPTs, TEMPS, BD days, etc... Same start date, same end date, same period flows. Maybe there was a mix-up in codes or something but its my chart :-)

11 years ago

Lacey temping now won't really show anything. It's best to start at the beginning of your cycle so you know what's your normal and what not.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo