Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1911 - 1920 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I know Tara it is driving me. I am constipated and gassy now, which isn't normal for me. I usually have a very regular poop schedule . 7 dpo and counting. Oh and what was that website you told me about that you told me about with the recipes? Good luck with the clomid, hope you get your . to all and lots of , , and

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

www.skinnytaste.com

Ok, time to head to bed. Been staring at a glaring computer screen for a couple hours straight trying to find sheet and a wall decal. Think I'm going with a stencil and painting it myself! Night everyone....gonna go pop a clomid AHHHH EEK! Please lord jesus....dont let it be twins!!! or more!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Edited • Post starter

@waiting lol. hope not. I don't know why, but the past 2 or 3 days i've been exhausted. Like right now at work, i can barely keep my eyes open. I've been nodding off. Ugh. I don't know what it is, but it sucks.

11 years ago

This is my first time posting on this website and I definitely feel crazy! We have only been officially "trying" for two months but since then every little thing makes me think I am pregnant (have probably been on this website already several times checking symptoms). Figure I better find a good place to get out my neurosis (sp?) with those who understand versus wearing down my husband!

Most recent "symptoms" - heartburn, sore boobs (potentially from constantly poking them to see if they are sore) and fullness in my lower abdomen....

11 years ago

@freshie welcome to the nuthouse. I know how you feel.

11 years ago

hey ladies 2dpo today, recovering from overnight shift on tuesday night. Was planning on bding last night but bf really got on my nerves, exhibiting some old behavior. Sad to watch smart people make dumb choices. Still trying to figure out how I feel about it. Anyways not opking anymore 1 positive on Tuesday and the rest have been way lighter. Now we wait.

11 years ago

Hey ladies!! Glad to see everybody is doing good. I finally finished my states class yesterday...new class today. Yaaay!! 1st yr almost done!

Found some really cool potential jobs. Sweetie trying to convince me to stay but I need a lil bit of freedom... so we shall see what happens.

I NEED some CHOCOLATE... OMGosh lol I am having a serious craving. Think I need some brownies!

Hope eveyone is havinf a great day so far!
I'll chime back in later.

User Image

11 years ago

Last night I lifted my Clomid pill up and said, "God, I trust in you!" and I swallowed it down! Then this morning, I tried a softcup for the first time! WEIRD ! Squeezed the sides, pushed it in, vagina took over, then tucked it behind my pubic bone. I cant feel it but I'm having some little sharp cramps here and there. Guess my body is just trying to figure out what "WTF (what's this for)?!" I want to try sex with it in but I'm afraid the rim will pop out from behind my pubic bone and hurt his penis . What do you think soft cup ladies????????!!!!!!!

@enbutler- I'm not saying you are, but I know when I'm going thru a depressed/rough time, I feel more tired.

@Hi Freshie!!! The first step is admitting you've gone bonkers in the TWW! LOL congrats . I havent even OV yet and I'm already poking my boobs. What's up with that? How many dpo are you?

@hkellerman-

@cutiepie- for chocolate!

11 years ago • Post starter

@cutie i had a craving for chocolate last night. I had a milky way and some peanut m&ms.

@waiting that's probably what it is. I'm getting more down everyday that i don't talk to my bf. It's been over a week since he actually spoke to me. I didn't text or call him for 2 days and tonight i just wrote him a little text telling him that this is getting ridiculous, him not talking to me at all. I also told him that i'm not telling him how he feels, but the vibe he's giving me is that he doesn't love me at all anymore and if he did he would've talked to me already or at least soon. Then, i just told him to call me when he's ready. I also told him that i truly love him and that i don't want to lose him. I don't know what else to do. I guess there's nothing else i really can do right now.

Mine and my moms conversation the other day:
mom: you're really maturing
me: what do you mean?
mom: just the way you handle things so well and you're always looking on the brighter side of things
me: well, there's no point in being depressed about the situation because it won't change what it is.
mom: i'm really proud of you for that
me: thanks mom.

I'm looking on the brighter side of things and i'm not exactly getting depressed, but it doesn't stop me from thinking about it so much or even crying over it sometimes. I just don't know what else to do or say to him. Sorry, just needed to vent a little

11 years ago

Freshie- welcome.

Cutie- Good luck in your endeavors, I hope that everything works out. If it's meant to be you two will find your way back to each other.

enbutler-hope the interview went well. Maybe you aren't sleeping very well with your relationship stress.

Tara- Hope everything works out with the clomid. I am very excited for you.

AFM-still having the sharp pain on the lower right side of my abdomen. it's not all the time. It is really quick. I am also having some lower back pain and brown cm. I also have been checking my cm and there is a ton up in there sorry if TMI. I pray for a . I have been waiting so long for this. It is so frustrating to see all of these birth announcements and pregnant people. I'm just ready for my time. I hope and pray this is it

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo