Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3051 - 3060 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@athena- I dont mind one bit babe!

@lisserb- what athena said lol. My dr wanted to put me on metformin to begin with because I was borderline diabetic/borderline insulin resistant. But I wanted to try to balance my hormones naturally with herbs, exercise, healthy eating and weightloss. I lost 25 pounds over 4 months and I'm down to 148. I still wasnt OVing on my own so I wanted my dr to redo my bloodwork. My insulin and blood sugars looked so good that she said it would be harmful to put me on metformin now. But I agree that it depends on the doctor. That's partly why I made an appt with a new OBGYN today for next thursday. Dh really wanted me to get someone else's opinion on my ovulation issues too. Plus, I'd like to find a doctor that doesnt give me Nervous Boob Sweat Syndrome everytime she walks in the room! I will literally drip sweat from my cleavage when I'm in the exam room with her. She just makes me anxious. My current OB did do a blood draw to check my blood to see if my body fights off pregnancy. Didnt get results but I have to have them fax my info over to the new dr so she'll know.
I'll ask about the clot factor.

@pisces- Honestly I laugh at myself cause anyone who doesnt know me and doesnt know my relationship with God, would think I've gone completely hysterical. My dr was shocked when she called and I sounded 'chipper' over the phone.

Bleeding has started to decrease. Just feels like a normal period. Man I hate PADS!!!! BTW...my cousin messaged me this today.....

Hey lovely,
The Lord just asked me to tell you the following message:

"Don't cry sweetheart. Lift up your eyes to the hills. Where does your help come from? It comes from me, maker of heaven and earth. I will not let your foot slip. I will not slumber. Indeed, I who watches over Israel, will neither slumber nor sleep. I see every tear you've cried. If I am able to move mountains and part an ocean, do you not believe I am able to give you the babies you asked for? Of course I am...and I will. My word is my word, it is who I AM and I cannot lie. I love you!"

^THIS IS WHO GETS ME THROUGH! ^
HALLELUJAH!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I told you Tara, your twins are coming. This mc will just put more love in your heart when you are expecting again.

I am trying a low carb diet because I read that it is good for pcos. I'll let you know Wednesday when I weigh in how the first week has gone. It is going pretty well so far. My period still hasn't stopped. I feel like if I go to the doc though they will just say it is the pcos and that there's nothing they can do. I also wonder if the new diet has something to do with it, like cleaning out and what not.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Well, looking at my temps and dryy CM, I'm thinking I probably I'd about 5 or 6 days ago... the wait begins!

11 years ago

Hi ladies...just checking in, hope all is well! dust to everyone.

[CENTER]User Image User Image TTC#2, ON CYCLE #14, CYCLE #2 of Clomid

11 years ago

Bleeding has pretty much slowed to a random spotting. Going to be so happy to get this pad/mini diaper off...I feel like everyone is staring at my butt. Today has been a little bit rougher. Had to go to the grocery store to get a couple things and felt like I was reliving monday when the dr called me. Luckily dh was with me to make me feel better. I then got a call from my sister who wants me to make my nephew's 1yr birthday cake. Made me realize how long we've been TTC since he wasnt even born yet when we started...and now I'm making his cake . Then my tax guy actually yelled at me cause he was frustrated that he didnt know anything about nanny tax guidelines. He wanted me to pay taxes that legally I dont have to pay cause I didnt make enough in 2012. I even printed off the instructions for him so he'd understand it and he just ignored everything I told him and kept raising his voice and giving me attitude. I thought to myself...'OH HECK NO! I've been to Hell and back this week. I am not going to let this guy jerk me around and treat me like this!". So I fought him to the end when he finally admitted I was right. Then he was fine...can we say, BIPOLAR???
I'm just feeling sorta depressed today. I miss feeling pregnant .
I want to start trying again but I'm afraid sex is going to be weird at first. If dh grabs my boob is makes me sad cause it doesnt hurt. And if I see him naked I just think of the little swimmers that fertilized my egg and failed. Sorry...just venting.

@memphrika- looked at your temps...praying they stay up!

6 dpo today and yes I have started testing, I know its to early. Tommorow will be one week since O. I have to get up super early and work 12 hours tommorow so gonna wait till monday which will be 8dp and CD 21 of 27. I have had a backache since thursday. nothing to painful but just there. Other than that no other symptoms. Lotiony Cm been bding still monday thurs and today, just for luck lol. I feel bad even saying this after what waiting has gone through but I am starting to lose hope, it has been 6 months, and I feel like we have done everything possible.....feeling like wtf is wrong with US, me him, whatever, why do my friends get preggo first try or NOT EVEN trying, and we are having so much trouble. GRRRR sorry for the vent.

11 years ago

It's ok hkellerman . I understand...I was thinking the same thing you were at the 6 month mark. It will happen. You're ovulating...that's the key. You just have to get dh's sperm sober.

Happy Saturday everyone! Keep smiling Tara :-) I'm glad to hear you put him in his place!
@Keller, this will be our 6 month and I keep seeing all these damn pregnant people and thinking "WHAT AM I NOT DOING RIGHT?" *Shrugs* My dear husband keeps me sane so for now I am not getting to bummed, I am sure come this summer if it hasn't happened then I might start flipping out LOL..
My Dr said to come back if we hadn't conceived in 6 months.

11 years ago

well im not sure when or if i ov as when i was ment to ov i was very dry which was 6 days ago and im still dry now and last night we andit hurt so much after this is not normal for me i think it could be thrush so i have taken meds and cream to help so no more for a few days now this is not normal for me so im

i could be 6dpo i could be more i dont know but i have faith as on xmas eve when we went to middnight mass where we was sat a mary statue was staring at me the wholle time no matter where i was in the church my is due on easter sunday i think thats a sign

dh thinks im preg i have senistive nipple and just the nipples and yesterday i had my fave food pizza and it just didnt taste right dh was like omg there is something wrong if u didnt enjoy it lol

User Image

11 years ago

@Lammy, do you know if you ovulated? BBT? OPKs? It is normal to dry up after ovulation though :-) Fingers Crossed that your food aversion is a good sign!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo