Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6181 - 6190 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Athena - yay! When is your doc's appt?

10 years ago

On Wednesday.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Good Day Ladies!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their day so far. I'm 7DPO and I'm trying to wait until Wednesday to test. I'm having the hardest time being patient and waiting this out. I just feel like I am for some reason. I'm not sure if I'm having PMS or if it's the real deal. Have any of you heard of anyone getting a at 7DPO?

I was in Khol's yesterday and wanted to buy a baby item (blanket) so bad, but I was able to resist by the time I made it to the register. I'm just ready to go Baby Crazy.. Please help!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@athena- your tests look great!

@babymagic- I know it's tempting honey! It's amazing how many girls get bfps at 8dpo but I have never gotten mine til 11dpo. If you can wait til wednesday, try. But if you test tomorrow, not one lady on here will judge you cause we all do it. LOL. It's hard to see a negative result but we are addicted to poas!

I've been spotting since Saturday afternoon but my temp finally plummeted today and the witch is river dancing on my uterus. Called my dr to get more metformin and they encouraged me to call PARINTS. So.......I just called them and they were very calming to talk to. My first consult is on February 10th at 1pm! They had another appointment for Valentine's day but I wanted to get in sooner rather than later LOL. I'm scared and excited at the same time. Praying this is the year of manifestation!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

@Babymagic- Not gonna lie... I have a drawer with baby onesies....
Some say not to buy baby stuff cause it'll suck if you are not pregnant and you'll have to stare at it all depressed but then again, God says to prepare for rain! So I say, you see something you really like, get it! I find it actually helps to open my drawer of onesies and touch them, knowing that one day soon, one of my babies will be in this little outfit .

Tara - I hope the appt goes great!

Babymagic - good luck!

10 years ago

@Tara. I'm not sure what PARINTS is. Sorry for my lack of knowledge. However, I see that it's something that means a lot to you, so I'm wishing you the best .
It's so awesome to see the level of strength you have. I know that it's not easy after TTC for sometime. I have a friend/co-worker in the same situation and now we're on this journey together. I even told her about this site/forum and how you ladies are super awesome and supportive. I truly thank all of you.

@phat. Thanks hun, the sincerity is greatly appreciated.

@Athena. I'm super happy for you. It's truly a blessing.

And I must admit, I tested after being begged by my daughters (who are super excited too). Of course I got a . I knew it was too soon, I just wanted to share with them since they practicably forced me to pee in a cup. lol

I have (3) more tests, so I'll try again on Wednesday again. It's the Clear Blue Easy Plus brand.

User Image

10 years ago

Aww thank you Baby Magic! I'm sorry about the bfn, give it a few more days. Oh...beware of blue dyes. Notorious for blue evap lines. Dont worry about not knowing what PARINTS is lol. It's a fertility clinic here in St Louis, MO. It's ran by nurse practicioners that go by my drs orders but they are way less expensive than a Reproduction Endocronologist and they do IUI's (aka-shoot dh's sperm into my uterus). They do everything but IVF.
I'm so glad you found some solice here. Not sure what I would have done without these ladies the past couple years. Kinda feel like I'm the only one left. Hope to meet some more crazy ladies so I'm not the only one rocking back and forth in the corner of the asylum with my straight jacket on. Rofl!

Hi all ! I havent gad time to see much .Athena is pregnant !!!â?¡â?¡â?¡â?¡â?¡â?¡ so exciting :) hope its the stickiest .congrats moma :))) Tara --im glad you have an appointment with parints ! Be excited its a new journey with great possibilities !! I saw you posted something about what day you get a bfp.usually indicating the day of implantation ...i did alot of research and found that the later you implant the longer it takes for a test to turn positive .later inplantation. (Not getting a + until 11-14 dpo imcreaases your chance of miscarriage .alot .testing later is nt ly always the best way to go .i have a few friends who test at 9&10 dpo and dont retest unless they are over 1 day late .if you get a positive ton those days chances are it will turn out okay .if its later esp if the line is faint its usyally a chemical .i know this isnt true for everyone .but my high risk ob even said the sooner the ovulation the. Sooner yhe implant the better the chances .just wanted to share . Btw my phone refuses to let me backspace anything ....so please ignore. My awful grammer :) baby dust to all.im impatiently waiting for baby to come .xxxxxxxxxxxx

10 years ago

Awww Tara I'm not going anywhere I'll still be here for you. Cheering you on.

Baby magic thank you. It was a long journey, but I'm excited for this year.

Nicky you are so close girl. I can't believe your journey is almost over. I hope you're right, I got my bfp 10 dpo.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo