Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8701 - 8710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara I love that your doctor is adjusting protocol instead of just saying lets move on to IVF. :-) Google and YouTube are life savers! Every time I swipe my card I cringe. I am so over this infertility BS. I have my follicle scan today and IUI Friday I'm sure, I am just ready for January to get here. I have no desire whatsoever to do anymore treatments unless its IVF.

Athena, you still bleeding?

Hi Liss!!!

Good Luck in your TWW Jess!

8 years ago

Tara - I really hope this is it & you don't have to go the IVF route since I know it's expensive.

I had brown spotting yesterday and have bleeding today. I'm super confused because my temp is still up. It usually goes way, way down the morning that I start. Oh well, onward to the next cycle! Calling the doc to see about going for my day 3 blood draw on Friday.

8 years ago

Yes still bleeding, pretty heavily and clotty. I guess it ended as quickly as it began.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Wow, dh finally had an epiphany!! He was talking about how he loved that my sex drive was back up & just being more intimate all around .. I asked I he noticed what was different. He had a light bulb moment LOL he finally realized it. Where he's been off work & helping soooo much with Jace & the house I'm not wore out from the time I wake up til I go to bed. He saw the direct link between him helping out giving me more time & energy to spend on him!!!!

8 years ago

Wow, dh finally had an epiphany!! He was talking about how he loved that my sex drive was back up & just being more intimate all around .. I asked I he noticed what was different. He had a light bulb moment LOL he finally realized it. Where he's been off work & helping soooo much with Jace & the house I'm not wore out from the time I wake up til I go to bed. He saw the direct link between him helping out giving me more time & energy to spend on him!!!!

8 years ago

@Jess, that is so funny!!! I tell my husband that all the time. When we have our goddaughter he does help, but when it is just us and the 15 year old.. Not so much LOL

8 years ago

This is my first post and I'm hoping there is someone who can calm my crazy. I am day 11dpo on my 3rd IUI... With this one I have tried to stay off the internet... I swear if you asked me about the last two I had diagnosed myself using forums. LOL! This is my first time TTC and to be honest didn't think it would be this hard. Its a little harder and expensive for me and my partner. I think we are struggling just because everything is normal. I get my AF on a regular basis and have been all of my adult life. I swear its so hard and I know I'm preaching to the choir... Every ailment I swear I felt/feel like I'm pregnant. The first BFN was traumatizing... I just knew it worked and when I got my AF (of course at work) I was devastated. The second time it didn't hurt so bad... I just don't want to become numb. I have read thinking positively really helps. Even though it hasn't help me yet. Some days I feel it some I don't, do others feel that way? I don't know if its the medication. This is my first medicated cycle. My other two cycles were natural. My doctor thought from a cost perspective we should try natural because all the test came back normal. Its a very mentally draining process... i hate the TWW and we want this so bad... How does everyone else bypass the time? And even though I am truly happy for my friends and colleagues... If one more person tells me they are pregnant I will scream... I am genuinely happy for them but they weren't trying it just happened, or this is baby #4. Can I just get One UGH! Its weird whenever I feel anything I run to the bathroom to do a check just to make sure AF didn't come... This medications has me cramping but I didn't know if its the medication or if its implantation. See my Crazy just won't stop!

8 years ago

Brimsugt - goodluck! We're all crazy during the tww, and there's no magic solution to stop it.

Jessica - yes, it does help so much when you they pitch in around the house!

I'm going in for my FSH test tomorrow on CD2, since they close early on Friday, and I have something else to do Friday morning.

8 years ago

@jacesmama- Hallelujah! He figured it out! LOL It's amazing how a little help goes a long way in the bedroom lol

@xomandy- how did your scan go?

@athena- I'm thinking about you darling.

@brimsuqt- Welcome! I feel you honey! No one ever told me it could be this hard to have a baby or that I would feel so confused and crazy some days. And I couldnt talk to anyone about it cause they looked at me like I was nuts. It's so amazing to have this group of ladies apart of my journey, making me feel more sane :). Oh and the constant bathroom trips to check for spotting...I swear my family thinks I have multiple bladder infections. Hang in there darling, we're rooting for you! Any updates?

It's been rough today cause I'm hurting. My last two heparin shots are so sore that it hurts to move or have my pants touch them...so I cant play with my nephew. He barely touches me and I want to scream. I'm finally back home and I have my feet up with ice packs on my stomach. Feels so friggin good!
Ok...onto the appointment! I'm in shock. Two days ago I only had two small follicles. After only 2 follistim shots, I now have 4-5 follies!!!! Says 5 but he may have counted one twice. But from the u/s, I have a 10 and 11mm on the right side and a 14, 13, and 11mm on left side. They are still growing on slower side but he likes what he's seeing. He lowered my follistim dose from 150iu to 100iu, which I'll give myself tonight, friday and saturday. He said lowering it will focus the medication on the 5 follies. The follistim is supposed to keep me from ovulating early as well but just in case, he wants me to test saturday and sunday 2x a day with opks. Then as long as I havent gotten a positive one yet, I'll go in monday to rescan and trigger. Based on the amount of eggs right now, he feels uncomfortable doing an iui but he said even with regular intercourse, we have a chance of getting quadruplets LOL! But some girls have that many eggs and dont get pregnant at all but based on dh's sperm...he thinks we have a GREAT shot at twins or a singleton. I'm excited to see all those growing follies but I know it's in God's hands and he knows the exact moment that my babies will be conceived. But it's hard not to get a litte bit excited :) Totally worth the pain lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Great news Tara! I'm not going to second guess a professional, but I'd be surprised if you make it to Monday to trigger with a 14mm follie already. Does he think you won't be having an IUI this cycle then?
Wishing you the very best of luck!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo