Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1091 - 1100 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

well ladies my tests came yay but and today signs have hit the most strangest one to me is CM omg i have soo much of it ive never had this much . still no cramps just a strange pinching feeling abit like when u ping ur bra strap .

due friday so not long now

User Image

11 years ago

Kate - welcome!

Why do my kids always get sick during my tww? I was getting excited because I was tired, had a headache, and had to jump up from a nap yesterday due to nausea. Then today my left boob starting having stabbing pains, I have an unusual amount of cervical mucous, I swear there was a little pink on my toilet paper earlier & my nasal mucous was bloody. THEN MY SON THREW UP AFTER SUPPER TONIGHT. WTF? Can't I have symptoms one month without one of the kids having symptoms, too? It would be much easier to be happy about my nausea.

Still testing multiple times a day with no clear BFP.

How y'all doin'?

11 years ago

im going crazy lol

User Image

11 years ago

Welp im officially ovulating & i cant get DH to do the dirty ! Grr he is being a pain in my a**

Phat- i do believe boob pain & cm are not flu symptoms! ;) lol keeping my fingers crossed for you & Lammy

Tara- any luck ovulating yet babe?

Kae- welcome to the crazy club let us know how your dr appointment goes!

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

I'm 16dpo, af is 2 days late, I took a hpt yesterday and it was negative...maybe I tested too early? At 10dpo I had something that looked like implantation bleeding...and if it wasn't then what else could it have been?...I've been having symptoms, like tender breasts, heartburn, cramps, back ache. So I don't know if I've been imagining these symptoms or what!. Should I test again or wait a few more days and then test again? Or should I just accept the negative and move on?...

11 years ago

today at 13dpo will try again tomorrow but just feel like im waiting for to come tomorrow we will just see how it goes

hi to all the new people who have joined

User Image

11 years ago

I'll have to admit, I was scared to get on here after not being on for almost 5 days! Was expecting to have 5 pages of posts.....phew..only 1 1/2! I've been so busy. Getting up at 4:30am to be at sister's house at 6am (takes me an hour to get ready and have breakfast/fertilitea plus 30 minute drive). Babysit til 4-ish, run errands, come home, dinner, walk for 30 minutes, shower, and bed. I've been so tired the past couple days that I've fallen asleep sitting up . But I'm off the next 4 days so I get to sleep in!!! Been taking opks but still negative. Would like to think they are getting darker but to be honest, I'm looking at them the next morning. There is no line when I take it....but dh says there is something faint 30 minutes post test. So keeping fingers crossed. It sucks getting negative opks but it's nice knowing I'm not ovulating rather than wondering if I did and imagining symptoms. *SIGH* I know it's in your time God, just wish my body could at least work...it did before. I know my hormones are regulating though...my face looks great!! So glad it's clearing up! Sister is still aggravating me...she works nights at the hospital and I babysit a few times a week during the day. She wants to get a job working day shift so she can be home more with her son. Great for me! Only a couple days a week of balancing massage business, my nephew and future baby. Well she just called to tell me she's applying for a job that's 5 days a week- 8 to 5 at her pediatric office. Couple problems there....with the amount of hours, I'd be getting paid more than she'd pay for daycare (meaning she'd take him to daycare and no extra money for me). If she still wants me to work, then I have no time for my own massage business and HELLO! We want a baby (that she doesnt know about). I cant run a massage business and raise my own kid, and take care of my nephew 40 hours a week. This is where I draw the line...if she gets a job there...I have to say no and for her to find another babysitter. I can only be stretched so thin and my child will come first. And just now she texted me back. Told her I couldnt watch him 40hrs a week, do massage, and raise my future baby, even though business is slow and I dont have a baby yet. She said, "Well it wasnt like you were gonna have a baby tomorrow!". OUCH! If only we werent keeping it a secret, I'd rub it in her face and put her foot into her own mouth...*excuse me but we've been trying now for almost 8 months and I cant get pregnant. So go bite yourself*.

Welcome Kae and Rosy! Kae, I'd call your doctor and ask for a blood test before your appointment. So if you ovulated late and you are pregnant that you'll know and if you're not pregnant, they can figure out what's going on? Have you ever been this late? Rosy, sounds very promising!!! I'd keep testing for another week and if no AF or BFP, I'd call dr. Do you know for sure if you're 16 dpo?

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Lammy!!

@phat- gotta love gossip in small town! Sorry you have to deal with it love. When is AF due? Is your son feeling better?

Shay- I'm glad the day wasnt as bad as what you thought it'd be. Did dh deposit his swimmers yet? ~o ~o ~o (yes I just typed sperm) LOL

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Took another opk tonight. Jumped in shower while it was doing it's thing....18 minutes and clean head of hair later....A LINE! So something is registering in the time limit now! Ya. Dancing and Singing, "Come on Jesus do your thang!" LOL!
It's amazing how line can distract you from the chunk missing from your finger after your knife slipped while cutting an onion....

11 years ago • Post starter

Well i think im sure about being 16 dpo, now 17, i have quite a regular cycle. But i didnt do any opk's and i didnt chart any temperatures. I had ovulation symptoms around the time i was supposed to ovulate.... ....
still no sign of ... I tested again this morning and still got a bfn ... Can i be very wrong about my dpo? Can it make a big difference?.... I've been reading so much stuff on the internet its making my head spin... Im starting to think that the tests i took might not be able to do very early detection even if it says it can...., because everything i read says that i can test the first day i miss my period, and its been negative everytime...im gonna look for other tests today. And no af for almost 4 days has to mean something....right? ...

11 years ago

Hi ladies I am def in the crazy club. This month I was so convinced I was preg that even after I got evil af I did a test lol! My husband would kill me if he know how much money I had spent in the last 6 months. Really started to get frustrated. Got af yest. adn the thought of waiting another month is so upsetting :( My close friend who started trying same time got preg last cycle which is so hard for me well jel I have to say! Got preg with my daughter in 1 cycle so even harder waiting this long. Have had minor endo removed 8 months ago but was told fertility has not been affected. Why is it taking so long? Any tips for getting preg? TTC is taking over my life !!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo