Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations! ! So excited for you!
My day is going to be interesting! My sister is in labor! She's only 36wks so we are a little nervous but the drs gave the green flag to continue. I'm so excited! Please say a prayer for my sister and her baby boy Davin! Again Hopefulbabydust, WOOO HOOO for you! Keep us updated!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

What an amazing, crazy day !!! I got to see my nephew be born! A month earlier than expected but a healthy 6lb 11oz and 19in long! He's so adorable! The labor was only 9hrs and he was born at 5:42pm(CST of course lol). My sister is doing great! And I'd have to say Jeff Foxworthy was right....Birth does look like a wet saint bernard trying to squeeze thru a doggy door!
Thinking about testing again tomorrow but afraid of a bfn. I'd rather be left wondering and happy than depressed it's negative (at least for another day). My poor husband wanted to do the baby dance this evening but I had to flat out tell him, "Honey, I still have sister's hoohaa burned into my brain...I'm so not in the mood for sex"!

Congratulations, Hopeful!!!
Best wishes for an uneventful pregnancy and healthy baby!!

lol @ Tara - yep, definitely a mood killer there. Do you have the ability to maybe get a blood test? Maybe you're just one of those lucky ones that don't have enough pregnancy hormone in their urine to be picked up by hpts.

Good Luck everyone!

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

My is Tara and I'm a POAS addict! I had to test again. The weird thing, I had plenty of fluids yesterday but my urine looked like orange juice (not at all translucent, sorry TMI!) But I swear I'm seeing something starting! Before the 10 minute mark I had a faint line show up. I took a shower and it was gone. So who knows could have been an evap, (but why would it disappear). I'm hopeful, but not freaking out. I think if Sunday comes and no AF and bfn, I'm going to call the obgyn and ask if it's possible to get a blood test.
Heading over to hospital soon to see my sister and nephew. His blood sugars are a little low so he's been in special care nursery. Hopefully he gets out today so I can hold him .

Congrats on your nephew! I hope he gets well soon.

I don't know if you have insurance or how much your ob/gyn charges for blood tests (mine seems to be unreasonable) but in my area we have independent labs that will do the testing for much cheaper. I have a local place that will do the basic blood test for $10 (won't give you beta numbers but will just say yes or no) and another that will do the beta testing for $50 without needing a doctor's request. My doc's office charges me the co-pay for their office and then I have to pay the lab fee since they use a lab that isn't a part of my insurance. Doing a test through them costs me around $100.

I hope you get a real line soon.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

I may have to check into that. I think I have a $40 copay but I'm due for my year exam anyways. Kill two birds with one stone (FYI I'd never kill a bird) lol!

Posting pics of hpts are a pain to do on the forum, so if you go my countdown page and look at my hpts you'll see my one from this morning. Tell me what you honestly think...just an evap?

Awwww so much positive baby news going on!!!!!!!! I'm excited!

This morning I saw a rise in my body temp.. weird cuz that last 2 days I'll throw the thermometer in my mouth and go to the restroom, this morning I just laid there and it was a higher temp. 2.. I threw up this morning from nausea and after I felt stabbing/pinching pain to the right of my belly button!

Waiting to test until Saturday morning for sure.. my cousin said she tested early with her last baby and it was until after she missed her expected period day so maybe BAYBAY!!! haha

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

You are soooooo knocked up!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I'm post #100 hahaha

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo