Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6881 - 6890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Waitingonmymiracle- I really hope that's the case! I love my job, right now in the transition of transferring my license to Cali. Pain in the butt. Either way I know what you mean. The surgeries are the best! I love doing dentals! Anywho. I'm hoping and praying that I get darker tests as the days pass! This would be my first viable pregnancy ever since our last ended in a MC. Fingers crossed and lots of baby dust!

User Image

10 years ago

@vettech- Dentals were fun watching the tartar fly off with teeth but it always sucked when you had to remove a tooth that wouldnt budge! I did a little of everything at the clinic I worked at. My most memorable day in surgery was when the vet was talking to me while I was gluing a surgical incision completely shut and I looked away for a split second and glued my hand to the the dog...reason it was memorable....it was a NEUTER! ROFL! OH god it was embarrassing! Nothing like getting your hand stuck to a dog's dingaling LOL.
I'm so sorry about your angel baby. I know how you feel...I've been thru 4 early miscarriages so the bfp I got the other day scares me...getting my beta results tomorrow. EEEK! Come on high numbers!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

How long has it been since your mc?

It's been almost two years. And don't you worry! You've got this in the bag! That is an awesome story and totally made my day better LOL!!! So thank you!

User Image

10 years ago

Tara - come on beta of like 700!

Vettech- looks +, but I'd wait to see a progression. Good luck!

Baby magic - yes, I'd like to get both done after I'm for sure done with having babies. I've heard it's really, really hard on your body with exponentially higher incidents of death to get them done simultaneously, so I'll be splitting them up.

10 years ago

Thanks Phat! I thought i was going crazy haha ill keep you guys updated

User Image

10 years ago

@phat- that would be a bit high for 14dpo lol! It be a dream come true to have it 100. Just praying it's higher than before! Granted I know it only matters that it doubles but I could breath more if it's at least 50.

Are you going to test in the morning before you hear from them? I'm in awe of your willpower. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Willpower? More like too scared to! They always give me results really early so I'll probably have them before I pee.
Night ladies...gonna try to sleep tonight :)

Tik tok tik tok tik tok.......

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo