Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2571 - 2580 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@athena- Just looked at your chart....HOLY CRAP that's a huge spike!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it's right.

@lammy- sounds like the description he gave!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

That is a major temp spike! Good luck!

I had a spike today too after a couple of day drop. I could have Od later than I'm thinking because there are 2 clear temp drops on this cycle.

Still no AF. Day 32 of regular 28-29 day cycles.... BFN again yesterday morning. I've got 1 FRER left so I'm going to wait until Friday i guess that's March 1st and id still no AF then I'll use my last test. 5 day countdown! Is that waiting too long or should I test earlier?

11 years ago

I did that too and thats why its important to either chart temps so u know whatdpo u are bbecause i started testing at 9dpo and got faint positive. If u dont chart u gotta just be patient and wait for a missed period but none of us are patient lol thats why u should chart temps: )

User Image Prego with Baby#2 ! 5 wks & 2 days :) to all!!

11 years ago

@mem wow! I would say if no AF by wed test early in the morning, first thing.

@babyfev I am kicking myself for not charting and taking temps(what was I thinking) now I am kicking myself. O-day..was either the 15th or 16th (not sure). I have been cramping since the 18th and Small waves of nausea and light headed. I am not even sure when to test? I am sure that it's all in my head, that i want this sooooo badly...I guess time will tell huh? Lol

11 years ago

hi ladies i charted to i dnt know how though dont know what to accept u ladies make me want to go to target to get a therm monitor lol how is everyone doing as for me today tired more then ever 9dpo 9dpiui grouchy today nasuea sore boobs last night woke up idk if i was dreaming or it was really happening lolz stabbing pain almost pinching in my left bbs headache all day checking tp nothing lol and a lil more creamy cm idk

11 years ago

@babyfever- I guess you're messaging my first post to the forum...that was back in June 2012. lol. I have been charting since and it's helped to keep me sane.

@memphrika- hoping your temps stay up!

I'm sick to my stomach right now! I had some foreign pervert hack my business facebook page and write sexually harrassing stuff on it. Been spending all evening reporting/banning him, fixing and rebuilding my page. I feel so violated. Was so excited to watch the oscars and eat pizza with dh and it's now 9:30pm, oscars have been on pause for an hour and I still havent eaten yet. I still see the guy's profile pic when I close my eyes .

11 years ago • Post starter

Memphrika you may have not ovulated this cycle, which could keep your cycle from starting. That is what happened with me. Which is when I was diagnosed with pcos. If your getting neg tests then it is very possible it was an annovulatory cycle.

Topowifey you should test soon like tomorrow.

Afm the temp is still up. I had some cramping today. We were at a store called Tuesday morning today and they had a baby chef baby food maker/bottle warmer for $20 and it was too good of a deal to pass up the regular price was $150. We were like if we don't buy this we will regret it when we do have a baby. we also got a Lenox comforter set for $50 that reg. $500.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

Oh Tara I'm so sorry, people are so rude. We had pizza and watched the oscars.

11 years ago

athena8789 u think so dnt want a false postive because of the hcg shot i took tuesday thats why i been going crazy doc told me not to test till march 5th ughh lol only if feb 28th doesnt show her ugly face
Lol everyone else to funny we all ate pizza today.
waitingonmymirical omg how scary wtf what a fucken douchbag doesnt he know we are a bunch of fucken raging hormones he is lucky it is not me i would of met his ass and peper sprayed him

11 years ago

Oh I'm sorry topowifey I missed that you had the trigger. It says online to wait 10 to 12 after that to test. So that is one week from now right?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo