Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8951 - 8960 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi Scooby!!!!!! So glad you found us :-) Well this forum has been here for years so if you want to read a few in the beginning then a few in the middle then skip to around 420-430 you should be good. However these ladies are amazing and I am sure will give you a brief run down of their situations and stories.

I know Tara (Waitingonmymiracle) has her story in her profile. She is the amazing woman that started this thread!

I am so glad you are here. This forum I have found is the most welcoming and sincere.

8 years ago

mandy - thanks for the tip! I'll get to it.

waitingonmymiracle - I just read your page. I know my journey wasn't as long as yours has been, but they are very similar! I'm sure your RE has covered everything, but did they test for any gene mutations? I have a mutation on my PAI-1 gene - which causes microclotting, causing me to miscarry. I saw that you'll be starting blood thinner injections? I'm convinced that's what allowed my pregnancy to be successful. Doc put me on it the second I got my BFP. I'm also on prescription prenatals for my MTHFR and had to do progesterone suppositories. My cousin's wife had to do the blood thinners too. I was on heparin and she did lovenox.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

8 years ago

@xomandy- bet you didnt think you'd be taking that many pills until you were in your 80s! LOL. I remember my grandpa having a pill box and I was astonished by all the pills he took. Now I look at the handful of meds in my hand morning and night and think...DANG! Who would have thought?

@phat- YAY 3 more days!

@scooby- Long time no see!!! Hi girlie! Aww! I bet you are so excited about your little booboo's first christmas :).
Yep...I've been tested up the wazoo for everything including PAI-1. Only thing that came back is mthfr double heterozygous with high homocycteine. I was put on methylfolate (bioactive folic acid) and did progesterone suppositories as well but still miscarried. When I finally saw an RE, he retested me and that's when he found out about the high homocycteine and said I needed bloodthinners besides just baby aspirin. I've been doing the heparin and prednisone for about a month and a half now and my stomach looks like a warzone. We did a Clomid/Follistim injectable cycle last month with a late trigger (7 follicles) but nothing took. So we're going natural this cycle to rest and see if I OV on my own.
I'm sorry you've had to go through similar. It's a rollercoaster!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies seems as if I belong on this page, been having symtoms for about 3 weeks now but not sure if it's just stress, been to a&e 2 times this week and they can't find a single thing wrong with me which I find very strange, every test I've taken is saying negative but I don't keep track of my ovulation never have and I've never had symtoms with periods they have always been light with barely any cramping, I feel like I'm going crazy and my emotions have never been so erratic, I'm currently staying at my dad's because my sleepless night have been keeping my partner up, coupled with the fact I have a nasty chest infection and keep having panic attacks at night time it's horrible not even being able to cuddle your partner especially for comfort :'(
I feel pregnant but no hcg in my system......wondering if maybe it's too early, a not or maybe I am but going insane.......

Any suggestions?

8 years ago

Hey ladies. Sorry I haven't been on for over a while. Life has been crazy busy.

A lot has happened in the last week or so! I'm sorry for all the bad news that's come up.

Jace's_Mama: I'm sorry for what you guys are going thru. My fingers are crossed he gets good news soon!

CD 16 today and still no sign of ovulation and a week of - OPK's. It was supposed to happen anywhere between CD 13-14 this month. It switches every month. Last month was CD 17 and the month before was CD 14. Next month I get to make an appt. with my ob and see what's wrong... It'll be 1.5 yrs of trying.

FX ladies for a Christmas miracle.

8 years ago

mummylynguist: It sounds like you're stressing yourself too much. Have you seen your personal doctor and told him all this?

8 years ago

Why is this so tough?!?!?!? I'm CD 34 with 10 DPO... I took a test this morning and it was BFN! At this point I am just one day away from my longest cycle. I want this so bad. I'm trying not to think about it but it's all I can think about! I was thinking it was different this time because I didn't have my normal pre period symptoms. But I would think by now AF would have come if I wasn't. So where is it?!?!?! I had my very first HSG and it was by far the most painful thing I've ever experienced! Call me a wimp it wasn't just uncomfortable I was in tears! They said I had right blockage but my doctor seems to think my body just was spasming do to nature of the test. I ended up taking two cycles of clomid which is why I think I'm having such a long cycle! I am also confused when I actually ovualated because I triggered CD 21 which probably means I ovualated CD 23 or 24 so is it probably to soon to test? All last night I was nausea and it was hard to sit because I felt like there was something in the pit of my stomach. it's our first time TTC so I have no idea what I should feel like. I keep looking for signals but if it was up to me every pinch or pain would by an early pregnancy symptom. We are using the test from the site below aren't they supposed to be super accurate?!? What are my chances for a false negative? We have our follow up appointment with the Doctor on Thursday to do a blood test if AF doesn't show up by then. I just don't know how you ladies continue to do this so long. It's so hard to not want to give up! I feel like such a failure! Especially when my sister had her first so easily! Ladies I'm 34 I'm not getting any younger! Sorry for my rant! What else should I do at 5am EST!

8 years ago

Brim, sorry you're feeling all the ttc craziness. 10dpo is still early, I've never got a + until 12dpo or later. Wish I had something to say that'd help, its just part of it. It is hard-mentally, physically & emotionally .. that end result is what keeps us all going. Keep faith & know that God has a plan!

8 years ago

Scooby - welcome back!

Mummy - good luck. I hope you figure out what is bothering you.

Ditzy - sounds like you have delayed ovulation this cycle. I hope you get your + really soon! If this month isn't your month, maybe the doc will be able to give you a specific reason that may help and take care of things for you.

Astrid - any news? Did you keep taking your progesterone?

Brimsuqt - Come on, BFP! Remember all that Clomid can make you feel weird, too. I can't wait to see your + tests!!

AFM, I go for my first ultrasound of my ovaries today. Let's hope we see some mature follicles on both sides!!

8 years ago

Good Luck Amy!!!!

Brim, sorry it is so hard on you. I wish I could say it gets easier but unfortunately it doesn't. Just stay positive! I too am 34 years old! Have you tested again??

@Ditzy, good luck. Hopefully you OV soon!

@Mumm, without knowing when or if you ovulated it is hard to know if it is to early.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo