Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3061 - 3070 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I can't chart and didnt use opk I can usually tell when I ov as get a lot of cm and I do get dry after ov but not this dry . I'm 7dpo today and no cramps I always cramp after ov . I know something is not right this cycle I'm just hoping its a good thing

User Image

11 years ago

@Tara- I am so sorry to read your news. I was shocked when I hopped online to see how everybody has been doing and I wanted to let you know you and your dh are in my prayers!!

Good luck Lammy! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

XOmandy- how have you been doing? :)

HKeller- I know what you mean! So many of my friends from college are pregnant right now or posting pictures of their toddlers. Don't let it get you down though! I'll say a few prayers for you as well!! Hope you get you beautiful BFP this cycle!! :)

I've been charting my temps for the first time this cycle, and I'm astonished just how low they are! Most of the time I'm at or under 97 degrees! Lol I know they were supposed to be low before Ov but I wasn't expecting numbers that low! :) it's been pretty cool keeping track! Our bodies are such complicated amazing things!

11 years ago

I'm sitting here with a bucket I feel that sick I've come close a few times feel dizzy too couldn't eat all my dinner as it just didnt taste right . Oh and I've come up with loads of spots it's like being a teenager again . I'm crossing my fingers that this is all a good sign

I'm only 8dpo and still no cramps which is not normal but did get a pitch felling on right side this morning only lasted 10mins

User Image

11 years ago

@lammy sorry you are sick but glad you are sick. Fingers crossed!!!

I have a question for the group. I didn't temp regularly because my schedule was off being in Texas. So here is what I have starting at 5 DPO, please let me know if I am looking good for preggers this cycle:

5dpo- 97.04
6dpo-97.93
7dpo-97.85
8dpo-98.06
9dpo-98.04
10dpo-98.25
11dpo-98.23

Any thoughts?

11 years ago

I am peachy :-) Patiently waiting to ovulate! If cycle goes as planned then my OPK should have a smiley face tomorrow, no later than Tuesday! I should ovulate Wednesday.. I was super busy all weekend, my niece moved in with us cause my sister is not being very responsible right now so we have been getting her settled. Hubby got back in town late last night so we will start BDing tonight!
How is everyone else doing???

11 years ago

Ohhhh and as far as temps, I think I have become addicted to charting my temps lol. It's like I automatically wake up at 5:30am!!! :-) Just wait until it spikes, that was a very exciting moment for me! Cheesy I know, but it was my first time charting and I was like "YES!!! I ovulated :-)"

11 years ago

@xomandy- Yes...it is fun seeing the OV temp spike. I find myself doing a fist pump before falling back asleep! lol

@staggart- thank you for your prayers honey . I need all I can get some days. My preOV temps are usually between 96.9 and 97.5. I was shocked to see my temp up at 98 today but I guess that's to be expected with my hormones being all screwed up. Praying I'm not get an infection or something.

@lammy- praying it's good nausea!

@pisces- THOSE TEMPS LOOK GREAT!! Hoping they stay up for you. That's what sucks about temps....they can look really good and then plummet at the last second. When are you testing?

AFM- Bleeding has stopped. The toilet paper is still lightly tinged peach when I wipe though. I was really hoping to take the next step with moving on and make love with dh again. But, I think I'd feel more comfortable about it if we had condoms to prevent any possibility of infection. So I'll grab some condoms tomorrow at the store (we were snowed in today so couldnt go anywhere). I'm very curious how my ovaries are going to react this cycle. Granted I havent OV'd on my own since like April last year but it'll be interesting if it jumpstarts my ovaries.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

well Hubby and I completely stopped...
I took my PD test last Friday, and I think I did really well...
So... I guess this is goodbye :(

Y'all are welcome to friend me on FB
https://www.facebook.com/hwilden

just... message me to let me know where you know me from...
<3

Good luck to everyone...
My thoughts will be with you all

User Image

11 years ago

@stag I know I didn't start until 5dpo because I had a death in the family had to book it to Texas but I figured better late than never. I am just hoping that my temps stay high.

@miracle for the first time I am not running to poas. Mostly because I jumped the gun last month and if I would had a little patience, I would have gotten the answer. Last month I was a lunatic. Lol...I went all the way to the doctor for a blood test swearing that I was definitely preggers as soon as I walked in the door from the doctor went to go pee and was attacked by the witch. **shaking my head** AF is due on Thursday. I might test later tonight or tomorrow or wait until iF I miss my period. Glad to see that you are doing better. My mom always said that its easier for a woman to get preggers after a miscarriage because your hormones are wacky and you O out of no where.

How is everyone else?

AFM: nose has been stuffy all week, throat scratchy, crampy,
..this whole weekend I swore AF was waiting to attack me any minute and I would run to the bathroom and nothing. Today I woke up mild cramps but nausea and a headache from hell. Lower back pain. But I am not getting fooled by that nausea stuff this month....ha ..last month I just knew I was pregnant and BFN after BFN.

11 years ago

@Pisces, I completely understand! I am going to ignore everything in my TWW this month! I am going to BD like crazy and just have fun, act like I am not even trying!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo