Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1241 - 1250 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies... mind if I join this crazy long forum? Lol

User Image

11 years ago

Oh yea, that's a positive Holly!!!!!!

Lh is climbing again. Didnt hear from dr today but when I talked to her yesterday she said that my insulin is probably still high and that needs drop more to ovulate. So I read up a bit more on natural ways to lower it besides weightloss, exercise, and leafy greens. But I saw that I'm not taking nearly enough cinnamon. I've only been taking 1g a day. To effectively lower my insulin, I have to be taking 4g A DAY!!!!. So I have to take 4 times the amount I'm taking now which is 8 cinnamon capsules! Meaning that one $7/100 tablet bottle will only last me like 12 days. So I found a capsule machine, and 1000 (700mg) empty capsules (only $12) on amazon that I can fill with my own cheaper cinnamon. That way I can have the same amount of gelcaps for a whole heck of a lot less money!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Of course you can join Langley!!! Did you read the entire crazy long forum?!! I'm proud it's this long. Never would have thought that there were other crazy women out there besides me!!!

Lol thanks I did it makes me happy that I'm not the only one that feels crazy!! My dp isn't much of someone to talk to so its nice to have women to talk to about this... I'm still in denial that I may be due to I have had a cyst like 5 months ago but this time feels totally different as week speak my stomach feels totally empty even tho I ate alot of chips like 45 mins ago.. that's not a cyst symptom and just plain nauseous the thought eating any food churns my tummy!!! And sharp stabbing pains from the armpit to my bbs totally new for me totally kmfx!! For myself and everyone on here!!

User Image

11 years ago

Apparently another sign of aging is terrible math skills. I was so excited because AF didn't come yesterday, until I realized she's actually due today. I felt really nauseous last night, then I ate & felt better, so maybe my blood sugar was too low. Plus now my son has the stomach bug, too, so it could be that. My boobs stopped hurting as much, then when I woke up this morning my left breast had stabbing pains & was sore for a few min only. Tests are not showing positive.

Holly - I want to see today's pics of new tests. I'm so excited for you!

11 years ago

I took another test this morning. It is a little wider and darker than yesterday, but not a firm positive in my book. I posted two pics of it in the gallery.

I am crampy still this morning. 8 days before AF, so that is promising. I am trying to wait until Monday to take the FRER...6 days before AF...it is going to be a long weekend.

User Image

11 years ago

Holly - take the dang FRER already! If it's picking up on the internet ones it'll def show on an FRER. It looks way more positive than yesterday's positive which looked really positive. YAY!! I'all mail you more FRER's if you will indulge me. Did you save your fmu?

11 years ago

@langley-you're symptoms sound good! But I know what you mean...it drives you nuts wondering if you're imagining it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you too!

@Holly- Looks good. Like you said, it's early! So I'm sure it will get much darker!! I'm jealous! lol I agree with phat, take a FRER! Take it for us...we have to live thru you right now!!! ROFL!

@phat- It's not over yet hun! Are you scared to go to the bathroom? Are you like me and wanting to check everytime you feel a bit different 'down there'?

Talked to dh lastnight about purchasing the capsule machine and the empty gel caps to save money on my cinnamon pills. We agreed so I went ahead and purchased it. Tracked my opks! Yesterday they were in Philly! Dr will probably call today with blood results. On day 46 of cycle and trying to decide if I should go ahead and do another round of provera or wait til cd 60!
You know what sucks...dh's family reunion next labor day is at his parent's house. I really wanted to have a baby by then. Not only for me and dh but so my MIL would have a grandbaby to show off :(. That means I'd have to get pregnant by the end of November.That's a month and a half! Lord Jesus please make my ovaries work

@waiting thanks :D I'm trying not to crazy just would like to know asap due meds I'm on and a major coffee drinker!! Lol I pray that u are PG now it that u get PG before ur reunion its always great to have a new baby for everyone to admire :) kmfx for all of us!! :D

User Image

11 years ago

Okay...gotta make this quick. DH is breathing down my neck. We are about to head out for the evening.

I tried to surprise you guys and myself...ran to the store to get a FRER and bumped into my neighbor. The grocery store keeps the pregnancy tests behind the customer service counter and it is like my neighbor was spying on me! I could not shake him for nothing! He was really tailing me.

I went down an aisle and asked one of the employees in the store to get me two boxes of FRERS...and be discreet about it! I told her I didn't want my neighbor to see me get them and she was nice to do it for me. When I saw the boxes, I was like great! I ran home open the box and the wraping was not that familiar pink color...it was blue! I then read that the test should be taken the day of missed period or later!!!! They were First Response Rapid Results! I heard they have like a 100mIU...go figure.

I still POASd anyway and of course BFN! I will pick up a FRER from Wal-Mart tonight and post the results. I am so at myself. I should have paid more attention!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo