Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8731 - 8740 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
I am sure you will be a beautiful and happy pregnant Lady this Christmas!!!! Just BELIEVE!
I Keep you in my thoughts and prayers! In the meantime - squeeze the last drop out of your dh!

User Image

8 years ago

I know it is a Little weird that i have Chosen to enter this Group since i am on the other side of the world, but there is a tiny link i have with USA. My ex was a Marine and we almost got married but then - oh well - wasn't ment to be. I guess he was a very loving Person, just that he loved a lot of women at the same time.
Don't know if i told you this before, i was in the USA twice, first time in Raleigh, NC, to a Training (i used to work for the Romanian branch of Murphy Brown Company) and second time with my ex, we took a road trip from Denver to Kansas City via Rio Grande National Forest, Los Alamos, Clayton City, .. all the way to Parsons, KS. Beautiful!

User Image

8 years ago

Astrid - good luck with the RE after your fabulous vacation! I'm a Marine. We're assholes. I completely understand why it didn't work out.

Tara - Holy Smokes!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

I read like 20 posts since I was last on, so I just want to say good luck to everyone!!

I just go my results from last week's testing. My estradiol was 78, my LH was 3, and my FSH was 8.6 on cd2. All are within normal ranges per the nurse!

DH's sperm goes for testing Thursday if he can manage to get it into the cup. The instructions are so restrictive for what you can/cannot do, and he's one of those who is thrown off very easily by distractions, so fingers crossed he'll get a successful sample.

Thursday afternoon is my HSG.

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm totally lurking and checking in on all of you. Haven't been able to post, but wanted to say hi and Woop Woop to Tara!

Girl, we are all pulling for you! Can't wait to hear about your BFP! This is so exciting! Regardless of the outcome, you have found a protocol that works, so FXD you will be a mamma by this time next year!

User Image

8 years ago

Phat - good luck on the HSG! I had one and got pregnant 4 cycles later!

User Image

8 years ago

Hey there ladies. I'm So terribly sorry I've been AOL for such a long time. We've finally gotten our autistic 2 year old John (for our newer ladies who may not have met me or heard me talk about him) into his "real" therapies! It was such a confusing mess of red tape (the Army's extended care health insurance (ECHO program - is awesome in that they'll pay for UNLIMITED hours of his ABA therapy, but there's 45 miles of red tape and 6473829 flaming hoops you have to jump through to get him enrolled), but hank fully the Lord has blessed me with unwavering tenacity where my son is concerned, and even though I had 90 days to get him enrolled in the ECHO program and into the 3 different therapies, I managed to get it done in less than 30. Now we have therapy a total of about 10 hours a week, with 1.5 of them being Equine Assisted ABA Therapy, meaning Bubby will get to work with horses! So even though I know there's no excuse for my absence, I have been sooo busy!

So I POAS last night at 7 DPO (I know it's super early) and it looked like a but this morning's test was a BFN. But it wasn't a good hold this morning since John was up and down last night.

User Image

Hoping against hope that this is it, since DH may have to go to Afghanistan this summer, but I've given the whole messy business to God and prayed for His will.

Linda

8 years ago

Holly - hello!! Thanks for the well wishes!

2Frsty - I voted unsure on that test when I was scrolling through the gallery, because I can see a line, but I don't trust Wondfo's any more!

8 years ago

8dpo - bfn.. don't know why I even bother testing early!! I've never gotten a positive until 11 or 12dpo!!!! So hard not to though when its all you can think of!!

8 years ago

@2frsty- I was gonna get on here today and check in on you. I'm so happy your little guy got into all his therapy classes...especially the equine assisted therapy! Horses are amazing creatures :). I cant wait to hear how he thrives in that environment :)
I see something on your test but those wondfos are such tricky boogers. Are you going to test again today?

@jace- I cant think straight either LOL!

@brimsuqt- I'm so sorry honey! I'm so proud of you for being so proactive in your health. I agree...everyone says to exercise and eat well and get your body in the best shape but after every bfn all you want to do is sit on the couch, listen to sad music and eat comfort foods. It's like every bfn is a break up lol. But what you're doing for your physical and mental health is inspiring.

@astrid- HAHA! Mission: Dh Dehydrate! LOL
I love the fact that you're on the other side of the world (that didnt sound right LOL)! I love seeing girls on here from all over cause it shows that we all have something in common....we're crazy! We've had girls from the UK, Australia and India too. I find it awesome :)
Your road trip sounds beautiful. I've flown out west over colorado but never drove it. I'd love to though :).

@Phat- dh was super nervous about is SA too. He was afraid he wouldnt hit the cup. Since your dh will be home, he said the easiest thing for him was to just lay on the bed and put the collection cup on his stomach with the opening facing his penis. Then when he got close he put the tip into the cup to catch it all.....*you know what's funny? We always talk about her cervixes and mucus and breasts but it feels funny to discuss penises! *

@holly- thank you sugarcube!! How are you doing? And how's your little one?

Still waiting on my opk to darken. I feel like a stuffed thanksiving turkey! lol. I woke up at midnight last night to horrible stabbing pains that felt like I was being ripped open in all directions in my abdomen. It was so bad I almost had dh take me to the hospital. I kept thinking my ovaries were ready to blow up. I went to the bathroom and when I bared down to pee, I wanted to scream. Turned out I was horribly bloated and gasey from those stupid delicious beans and cornbread . But I couldnt get any relief and the added pressure in an already tender, swollen abdomen had me almost crying in the bathroom. What sucked was that it hurt too bad to even try to fart! LOL!!!! I was dying. I finally got a little relief and was able to go back to bed. But I still hurt today. Feel like I need a needle to release the pressure at times.
Well enough about farts and penises today LOL... to everyone!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara I hope you find relief with your tummy so you can spend all your time draining dh!!!! I told myself I'll wait 3 more days before testing again. Ill see how that goes!

2Frsty I'm so glad your hard work & persistence paid off! Sounds like he's going to be getting all the therapy he needs.. I love that he gets to work with horses, I've seen so many kids thrive with horses when nothing Lee helped!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo