Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8961 - 8970 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Ultrasound results:

6mm lining which they said was too thin; 12-14mm follicles on my right (the good) side - 9 total; left side had about 7, most were 14mm, and one was 27mm. No trigger, no IUI. Just try with timed intercourse & natural ovulation in case that large follicle produces an egg that happens to float over to my other tube or the left one is actually a little bit open. Next month they may try Femara since my lining was thin.

8 years ago

I think they started you on the clomid too late and you had the one dominant follicle already. I'm crossing fingers that you get a miracle! Just for the record, my boy came from my right ovary, where there is no tube at all. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

lisserb - I'm glad to hear it does happen that way sometimes!

8 years ago

Well i woke up yesterday with a blazing positive opk. Test line darker than control line. Extremely bad ovulation pains last night. Worried my endo has returned... my bbt skyrocketed this morning lol. Hoping it stays up. We bd'ed a lot more than usual this mth. Hoping it did the trick. Af is due to show the 27th now. Working 12's until the 23rd to get a nice paycheck so it'll keep my pretty occupied.

8 years ago

Still no signs of O. Going for a follow-up ultrasound in the morning to see if the non-dominant ones have grown. Fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Well that stinks Amy!!!! Good luck tomorrow :-)

How is everyone else? I'm sure super duper busy with the Holidays quickly approaching. We have our company Christmas Party Saturday. I am due to start Sunday. I am okay either way, if I don't GREAT! If I do, GREAT! Bring on IVF :-) Lol

8 years ago

Happy Thursday! Can't believe Christmas is in a week. This past week has been chaotic and will continue to be.
Do you remember the young girl, named Emily, I've mentioned that was battling bone cancer? She was the one we had the big bake sale for back in June... Well she lost her battle on saturday at the young age of 17. But that little girl put up the fight of the ages. Holly Holmes has nothing on her! Back in early November, they gave her 12-48 hours and in true Emily fashion...she fought for 40 days!!!
Her visitation was on Monday and there were over 2000 in attendance! Dh and I stood in line for over 2 hours to pay our respects. The whole funeral home was filled with 100s of pictures and balloons! The line was snaked throughout the entire building. They had things from her bucket list on display too...her motorcycle that a biker group in the area gave her after she went on a road trip with them, a jersey signed by the local girls basketball team that she got to play on for one night, and her wedding dress. Even though they were only 17 and her days were limited, her boyfriend proposed to her and married her 2 weeks later. Stores from all over the st louis area donated to it. She wore a vera wang dress, they had ice sculptures, catering, fireworks, you name it.
When we finally got to the room to see Emily and hug her mom, I was surprised to find out that Emily's mom was waiting to see me. Emily's cousin is one of my best friends (that's how I met Emily). My friend told Emily's mom all about our struggles to become parents and how Emily inspired us daily to keep moving forward and fight through the pain. It meant the world to her to hear a story of how her daughter inspired others. In fact, she inspired 1000s all over the world...I'll never forget her.
I had my nephew tuesday so I couldnt attend the funeral. Yesterday I had to try to finish Christmas shopping but had to make two trips to my sister's house...one-to work on my BIL injured leg and two-to help find a missing ipad. Tried to get back to shopping but realized my dh had the credit card so I had to drive to his work to get it. Today I need to clean house, try to finish Christmas shopping and make dh's chocolate nut bark. Tomorrow is wrapping and anything else I need to get done. I have to finish everything this week because I have my nephew all weekend and likely wont be able to get anything done and my only day off work before christmas is tuesday and I have to make cake pops that day. Oh and dh is sick with something. No fever, just drainage and sore throat.

@mummy- Hi mummy! I'm sorry your body is driving you bonkers. I'm sorry i'm just now getting on to reply. Any updates honey?

@ditzy- did your temps confirm? Yay ovulation!

@brimsuqt- how are you doing sweetheart? I know it sucks. Sometimes I ask myself why I put myself through this but the thought of giving up is more heartbreaking than a bfn.

@phat-

Sorry for the long post girls. Just needed to blurt all that out lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

Oh and I'm cd14. I'm temping but not checking CP. Just kinda trying to forget about it and not worry about ov. I'm mostly just temping so I know if I can enjoy the spiked egg nog at my inlaws christmas party lol .
Oh and dh's christmas gift...is also a gift for me lol. I bought him a sex pillow!!!!!!!!!!
Thought something like that would be fun for him to unwrap and try to figure out what it is lol. BUT...it's a gift for me cause it's a way I can prop my hips after baby making easier LOL. Win Win!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tara - yay for the sex pillow and my fingers are crossed for your O! I talked to you on FB already about Emily. <3

Mandy - good luck!!

AFM, I started freaking out about what if I got my LH surge tonight, so I went this afternoon. All of my follicles grew! The big one on the left may be a cyst - it's flipping 42mm!! I have 4 other mature on that side, the blocked tube side, from 18-20mm. The right side has 4 follicles - 19, 17, 15 & 11. Yayyyyyy! They triggered me in the office to make sure that 42mm has a chance to go away before next cycle if this cycle doesn't work. They said my O will likely be very painful.

My lining was a little thicker 6.5mm this time. I asked about Estradiol a couple of days ago, and they said they didn't think it would do anything significant but said next cycle I can start using it on cd7.

So, here I am waiting for my eggs to burst forth! We're under orders to have sex every day for 3 days.

8 years ago

Well... I'm CD2 now... I just got news from the blood test and of course it was BFN... I sorta already knew from AF showing up yesterday and the spotting on CD35... I just knew I was preggers... I mean this was my longest cycle ever but what I'm realizing is no matter what whenever I ovulate I have exactly 13 days before AF shows... I think I will temp this cycle to see if I can see when I actually ovulate matches the time they tell me to trigger... Its sorta depressing... I know some of you have been doing this a lot longer than me... But its really starting to get hard... Yesterday I had to run to bathroom so none of my coworkers would see me crying... Its just so unfair especially when I see things on FB... Mom who are addicts having babies born addicted to drugs... I sometimes feel cursed... All I want is to increase the size of my family... Am I asking for too much! #overwhelmed!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo