Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4061 - 4070 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@Waiting - I did have some side effects from the Femara. I had night sweats, hot flashes, and dry mouth. I assumed that the medication/side effects were dehydrating me, so I dramatically increased my water intake this week. I didn't want to get headaches and fortunately, I did not!

Also my lower back ached CD 6 and 7. Felt like there was some activity in my ovaries, but it wasn't too bad.

What about you?

User Image

10 years ago

Horrible night sweats! Would wake up with wet sheets and would have to sleep ontop of the covers lol! I did have some pretty bad headaches but i think they were partially tension.

Heading back to st louis tomorrow! Thank God!..,,,need to get out of this heat. I realized why there was no road kill here....they burst into flames the second they touch the black top and turn to ash! Rofl!

Still no OV.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

No ov for me either Tara. Cervix is still high so high I can't feel it, but only bfn's on opk's and no temp spike yet. I think it's coming though at least I hope. I forgot how much soy I took the last time and only took 1 a day which is only 40 mg. most people take 120 mg a day. So I hope the other stuff makes up for it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

So frustrating not knowing if the clomid will work. Today is a ROUGH day!!!!! Left houston today... In nacogdoches tx now. Anyways my friend that I was just visiting just texted me a picture..... Of a positive pregnancy test! They werent ttc nor were they preventing...
I'm kind of in shock now. Just sitting here staring out the window.

Tara -I'm sorry your having a rough day :( hope you feel better now that your out of the heat !!!

10 years ago

Before bed last night I checked my cervix and for the 1st time this cycle, I was wet, open, soft and high! Having some pinching near my ovaries and my opks are getting darker. Think I may get a positive today or tomorrow! I really needed some good news! Dh and I are exhausted today despite sleeping great for 7hrs but we both have to work. Luckily my sister brought my nephew here today!

Question..how many of you get manicures/pedicures?

I get pedicures every few weeks and I do my own nails usually .

10 years ago

Just curious. Thinking about selling Jamberries for extra $$$ for fertility treatments.

Hey ladies! How's everyone today?

@Waiting sorry it seems like everyone is getting pregnant around us, but our time will come. Be happy for your friend and God will soon bless you with your LO! Glad you are close to O'ing. By the way...what are Jamberries?

@Athena - any sign of O yet?

@Nicky - how are you feeling?

@Phat - where are you?

AFM - At the airport. Had to travel for work for the last 2-days. We on Sunday evening before I left since my RE wants us to keep this cycle even though we are planning to do IUI. I have my midcycle U/S tomorrow. Can't wait to see if I responded well to the Femara. Hope I have 2-3 big and juicy follies! Depending on what she sees, it will determine when I trigger with HCG. Looking forward to it, but not that monster-sized needle! DH won't do it for me (he's wimpy when it comes to stuff like that) and I'm a bigger wimp! I guess I'll see what happens. I hope we can trigger Wednesday and IUI on Thursday or Trigger on Fri/Sat and IUI over the weekend. The only bad day for an IUI would be Fri since DH has to work on Friday. If that is the optimal time, we will have to switch to Timed Intercourse. My apt is in the AM, so I will post and let you ladies know how it goes!

User Image

10 years ago

I just googled jamberries .they look pretty cool I would def buy some :))) @holly -sick .pills from doctor are not helping and everyone is getting on my nerves !!!! Lololol .still worried to death. Ob office called today and re scheduled my ultrasound to Monday :/ waiting ...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo