Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

8691 - 8700 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks sweetie. I can't complain too much with 30 day cycle, and 14 day luteal phase, especially as jacked up as I was when I stopped breast feeding. I was having bleeding every two weeks. Sending you lots and lots of baby dust, I pray this is your answer for you bringing home your rainbow.

Phat I'm an addict of course I peed on a few sticks I remembered how much I hate blue dye tests.....

Mandy I'm so sorry, I hope y'all can recover from such a large loss. I'm sure it stressful. I can't wait to see pics of your new puppy.

Hey lisserb how are you doing?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Ive had sooo much going on that I almost put myself out this month!! Had my dates off, thought I was 3 or 4 days away from o day .. got on here last night (after seeing huge globs of ewcm) & o day is today!! Soooo we stayed up late so we could have our time after Jace went to sleep. Luckily had a couple bds in the last few days.. I've been so sick with the worst kidney/bladder infection, but somehow I was still extremely horny lol ;) got out an opk today to make sure, so tww here I come!! And on trick or treat night as soon as I saw Jace so excited & happy I couldn't even think of anything else. I'm very grateful my depressed mood had lifted so I could enjoy it!

Tara, I'm so excited for you!! Being a black & purple pincushion is gonna be totally worth what's in store!!!! Hope everything goes perfect for you tomorrow!!

Mandy I almost cried reading how much money in supplies you lost!! My goodness I wanted to puke too!! Mentally I'm feeling a lot better.. it comes & goes. I hope it will get easier to deal with as time goes by, even though it'll never be forgotten I pray to learn ways to cope.

Sorry about the witch Athena, I was so bummed when I saw mine this month. Feeling somewhat positive about this month though! Can't wait to see double lines floating around in here ;)

Welcome newcomers!! Feel free to let your crazy loose in here!

Hope all you beautiful ladies are having the best Monday possible!!

8 years ago

Lisserb - Hi!!

Mandy - I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of materials. I hope you make enough profit on other jobs to recover.

Athena - that sucks! Here's to hoping you O on your own again.

Tara - can't wait to hear about your appt!

Jessica - I'm glad you didn't miss your O! What are you doing to treat your infection?

I'm at the end of my TWW and fairly confident I'm not pregnant this cycle.

8 years ago

Phat, right now just cranberry juice & azo .. if I drink more than 1 pop in a day or any alcohol at all I always end up with one. Docs just said I've got interstitial cystitis, which is chronic inflammation of the bladder.. that was it. I figured they would find out why but they just left it at that. Got some cipro if I need it but usually I can take care of it without having to take the antibiotics.

8 years ago

So yesterday I thought af had started, I put in a tampon and went about my business. Well later on I took it out and there was nothing on it but cm. this morning I decided to test since I still hadn't started. I got this
[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image_2.jpeg.html]User Image[/URL]

And a faint Wondfo. But now I'm bleeding so I'm wondering if it was a chemical

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Athena - that looks pink to me!!!!!! I'm so excited to see if that was just implantation bleeding.

Jessica - is cipro ok during pregnancy? I hope it goes away on its own fast!

8 years ago

Thanks for the hello's ladies!

I'm good, my little miracle is nearly 18 months old, walking, running and climbing everything and talking up a storm. I'm so blessed to have him and his big sister in my life.

I'm not actively trying for another, being that I'm now 40 and content with two kids, but we're also not really preventing either. Given that it took 8 years to get pg with my son, I'm not expecting to have another. I'm truly okay with either outcome.

I'll keep following along here and chime in every now and then if I have something that can help. In the meantime, I'm sending baby dust to all, but especially to Tara! It's your turn girl!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

@athena- it's faint but it's pink. I heard you were still bleeding. I hope it's just implantation. Keep us updated love .

@lisserb- thank you for your support honey! It means the world to me! . I'm so happy for you darling. Your little miracle gives me hope.

@jacesmama- Sounds like you and my cat have something in common...interstitial cystitis lol. I'm sorry you're dealing with it but that's awesome that your sex drive is up during it . I hope it goes away soon!

Had another follicle scan today. Unfortunately, my follicles arent reacting to the clomid the way he wants them to. I usually OV late on clomid anyways but I OV at least. However, being cd11, my follicles are just not growing at the rate he wants them to. He said to stop the clomid, and I have two choices...
1.) Stop treating and coast on what my follicles have done so far and just wait and see what happens. And based on the looks of it, he just doesnt know how good of quality they'll be if they take forever to grow.
2.) Start injectables. I only have 2 follicles right now at 9 and 10mm. If we dont do injectables and this cycle is a bust, then my next step will likely be IVF . Reason being is that if clomid isnt doing it's job, then injectables are the next step. And you cant do all injectables with pcos without ivf. I could get pregnant with grand multiples aka octomom. However, because I have a couple good follicles, he's hoping that I can do controlled Follistim injections and wind up with a few big, healthy follicles.

SO, I talked with dh. We know this maybe our last treatment before ivf. We already saved the money for the shots this round so we decided to go for it! I drove 40 minutes to the specialty pharmacy and picked up my 3 days worth of follistim. Bad news...bravelle has been put on production hold so I had to get the follistim which is twice as much as bravelle. So 3 days worth plus my injection kit cost me $560! I was ready for it but it was hard to swipe my card . I do the follistim tonight and tomorrow, then rescan my follicles before taking my 3rd dose on thursday. Trigger date is still unknown so fingers crossed and many prayers that we get good news on Thursday!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

8 years ago • Post starter

I'm glad your RE is being very proactive in his approach to this cycle Tara! Here's hoping that the injectables do the trick!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

8 years ago

Just did my follistim injection. I'm a pro at this now lol. It comes with a dial up injector pen, similar to an insulin pen. The pharmacy was so super busy that I was really overwhelmed with the pharmacist showing me how to use it...thank the good lord for youtube!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo