Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Alishakaye - maybe you really are pregnant! have you taken another test? Fingers crossed for you!!

11 years ago

Well, looks like my POAS addiction has paid off in one way. I got a + OPK this morning! :-)

11 years ago

Phatgurl, Took another test this morning and of course it was neg . I have never had a period so light and so short....I was reading up on a few other stories last night and there are evidently a good bit of people who have had 1-2 day periods and have turned up preggo about 7-9 weeks into it with no bfp result before that. However I am most certainly not getting my little hopes up on that one!!

I sent you a private message did you get it??? I had a few questions about the soft cups you mentioned, I read that they could be very difficult to retrieve, I would e the one to have my hubby go in with a flashlight for an emergency removal .....Have you tried them??? I read a ton of success stories though so I'm think I might try them, I just need a pep talk.

11 years ago

Alishakaye - yes, I sent you a message back. check your inbox, and if it's not there I'll resend. I think you're pregnant, and we won't have to worry about deep-sea retrieval! Hahahahaahahahaha

11 years ago

@MZ-rice, olives, and rasberry dressing? Yuck! lol. Weird cravings? I agree with phatgurl...something is definitely going on but it may be your hormones regulating. I pray you get the answer you want.

@Alisha-Your period this month may just be starting out lighter than usual. I've had AF start out light and then get really heavy near the end. But who knows, my sister had a period and found out a few weeks later that she was pregnant during her period.

Got a call from my doctor this morning. She sounded much more caring today . But my blood results are consistent with PCOS. So, I'm working on losing about 10 pounds and still doing the dirrty . Dr said I could ovulate at anytime so just keep trying. I have about 20 days to get preg or have AF. If not then I have to take Provera for withdrawal bleed. Reason for that is the built up lining in my uterus will start getting 'funky' and not be the perfect evironment for a baby. So it will clean me out and make way for fresh baby bedding. LOL .
So no AF could be good or bad thing . One thing that sucks is I'm still having baby dreams. Dreamt the other night that I was lactating. *sigh*- still waiting on my miracle.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Haven't received anything from you..... I hope I am but these neg tests are killing me!! I would be almost 5 weeks if I were wouldn't the test show a bfp???? I just want to know either way!! Told my husband we have a solid 10 days of twice a day bd'ing coming up "I don't play around" I want a baby!!!!! So do you think I should not stock up on the softcups?

11 years ago

Waiting.....it's not just light "it's gone" Nothing at all!!! I have never had this happen, maybe thats why I'm a bit unsettled. Literally a 1 1/2 day period......

11 years ago

alishakaye - I would hold off on stocking up, but they come in boxes of ten or something like that, so one box should last a while. :-) I'll send you a new message. I didn't copy it to my inbox, so it deleted it.

Waiting - good luck!

11 years ago

1st Samii

shell im so sorry for ur loss xx

i had an amazing wedding

today i went back to the hospital they think it could be a cyst or apendix
i got a hcg blood test and will be getting a scan tommorrow hopefully

so will let u all know soon

User Image

11 years ago

Congratulations Lammy!!!! Happy to hear it was an amazing day for you!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo