Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4701 - 4710 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

@waiting...hope it happens for you!!

10 years ago

Oh good god yes. Is every breath I take a sign that I am or am not pregnant? Probably. That last one seemed a little shallow: must be some tiny amount of hormone either indicative of pregnancy or an impending period. Does anyone else smell that? Never mind; I was nose hallucinating!

Am I irritated at the dog for barking because I'm pms-ing, or because I'm pregnant, or is it because I've literally driven myself to anxiety waiting to spot the difference that will tell me for sure?

It's the last one. I'm officially bonkers. <3

10 years ago

@Lola- HAHAHA!!!!!! I take it you're in your TWW?

UPDATE: Dr scheduled an ultrasound for 11:30 tomorrow! I have my nephew with me all day so I get to take him with me!! lol. The nurse said she'd watch him for me but I'd feel bad. So if dh can, he will meet me at the dr for his lunch break and watch my nephew :).
So...I'll test again tonight and tomorrow morning just in case and we'll find out tomorrow what's up with my eggs!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=162726

Look at this horrible evap I got.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@waiting. good luck

@athena, that sucks. evap lines give women false hope...

10 years ago

@ Lola I understand what you're going through ! My nose is like 10 xs more sensitive and I'm like does any one else smell that so I think I'm going crazy too. I've been sooo moody lately and that's just not like me. So I guess we can be crazy together lol.

@ waiting like I said before it'll happen for you..

@ enbutler me too it's like I live in the restroom it's crazy I don't have to drink much either and I'm heading there. I'm also trying to convince myself I'm not prego, but then there are things that make me second guess myself.

Anyone else have getting swelling in their feet or fingers? My fingers are so swollen I had to take off my engagement ring today it killed me to have to do it but it got so tight. And my nose is still all swollen which I have no clue why the only time it did is when I was preggers with my son. I don't know what to think anymore I'm 18 dpo and still no AF so in another week or so I'm going to take another test and if it's still a then off to the Dr to get a blood test and if I'm not then Idk why I've had all these crazy symptoms. I've explained them all in my journal.

10 years ago

Athena, I've had quite a few frer's do that to me too. It's where the urine settles against the indent of the test line. Still sucks though. *hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Hi ladies. Just wanted to let you know that I thought I saw something on my dipstrip that only the trained eye would see. I took an Answer test and something showed up.

Here's the link to my test:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test162976

I think it is the start of something! I will start my progesterone this evening and see what happens tomorrow. I pray this gets darker! I'm not going to mention it to DH...yet....

User Image

10 years ago

Holly it looks positive!!! I hope this your rainbow !!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Thanks Athena. I hope this is it! I feel like I have been here so many times that it is hard to get overly excited. Strange, but I don't even want to call my RE until I know it is real. I will skip testing tomorrow and then test on Saturday. That way it should definitely be darker by then. Fxd I have a sticky bean.

I'm really concerned because I haven't had any symptoms at all!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo