Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5311 - 5320 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Heres my FF chart for last cycle if it helps.

User Image

10 years ago

Catchwin,
just read your post and I have to say that is amazing you must have super eggs. Also how your cycle regulated so quickly after 12 years. So you only started taking the herbs and vitamins from your last af.

10 years ago

Catchwin your ff chart is just showing whoevers who looks at it . Like I see mine when I scrolled down you have to get a specific code on there to post it. But congrats on your bfp,

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/homepage_module.php?action=GetCode#codes

Try this link to post your chart.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I started taking the herbs and vitamins from day after my coil removal just didnt put up that chart!
Have a really good friend who is a herbalist and she recommended them for the first 3 months, and if I still wasn't pregnant she said she had other things we could try!

Oh that reminds me,, better text her and let her know!

10 years ago

So before then were you taking any herbs for general good health.

10 years ago

I gave tried frer and everytime i get a dang evap line and was angry so i went to digital. I just went and bought some cheapies from $ store to see

10 years ago

Mandy
No. I have a diet high in spices, olive oil and tomatoes though, mostly a med and north african diet.
I love to cook, so I go through a lot of spices, especially paprika and turmeric, I use about 1 lb a month in spices!They are full of antioxidants and I eat fish about 2 times a week! So I am guessing its because of my diet. I don't do any vigorous exercise. I do walk a lot around 20K a weeks (spread over the week) and I do yoga at home twice a week. But I am not a fanatic, in fact I started gaining weight when I reached 45, gained about 18 lbs but its stayed constant for last year!
I'm just an average mum to 3 kids!
Thats why I am still shaking from the test results almost 10 hours later!
Oh I did used to drink 2 cups of green tea every night, but stopped that when I started TTC as I read it can cancel out you're folic acid intake!

10 years ago

Catch win - congrats!

10 years ago

YEEEHHAAAA! WAY TO GO CATCHWIN!!!!! You caught the egg and you won! lol! So happy for you hun! You sound like me with all the spices! I've done the herbs but my pcos was bad enough that it didnt help since I still wasnt OVing. If I go to an RE, I'm going back to herbs if I have to wait a while for my appointment. I cant right now though cause it can mess with the fertility meds I'm on. What I love about red clover...it's all over the place here! I can walk across the street and chop off a hunk and make a tincture. Your friend reminded me of my book, "the childbearing year". It's got all kind of herbal recipes. Since reading it..I'm dying to make pills out of the placenta! People think I'm weird but it makes sense! Anyways congrats sugar!!!!!!

@just1more- Hope it's implantation!!!

@praying-good luck honey!

@confused- You'll feel a lot more at ease when you get your thermometer. It was so awesome knowing whether I OV'd instead of always wondering if I missed the surge. I know how you feel though. I went 3 months taking opks everyday and never got a +opk, until I started clomid...stupid pcos!

@phat- I wish! I'm only 5dpo so it's probably just progesterone.

Another reason pcos sucks!...I've been ttc for 20 months now! And I've only OV'd 6 times in that time frame . 5dpo. Nothing going on out of ordinary. I really want to pee on a stick in a few days but I have to wait. My dr doesnt want me getting hcg tested until 20dpo so the earlier I test...the longer I have to wait for bloodwork . BUT I WANT TO POAS!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo