Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Good News: Still no AF.

Bad news: Tried a Kroger generic brand test and it is negative. Although I do swear that it looked like it had a shadow line buuuuuuut, I'm probably just seeing that.

So, stuck waiting. We'll see what happens. If I still haven't started by tomorrow, I will go get a different test. I've never used this brand before so I don't even know how reliable they are.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Oh my goodness this just cracks me up.. I tried to explain (like all you ladies have on here) the internal argument I'm having with myself to my hubby and he just looks at me like I'm crazy... thus confirming what I already think. haha!

I'm crossing my fingers for you Marielle!! AF is 2 days late?!?!? AF is such a b*tch and I swear she screws with us... I hope that she is stays away for approximately 8.5 months for you (and let's me honest me too).

Waitingonmymiracle, you crack me up!! I don't know you, but I'm very proud of you for getting a snake out of the pool... I don't know many people who would do that, and normally I'm the one that has to around my house. ha! OOOHHH private Lamaze that sounds amazing... lucky her and you for getting to experience it! Maybe just being around someone so pregnant will kick you body into baby growing mood... hey it happens in the movies right?!?!

As for me, I stopped spotting which is awesome, but I still have a nasty voice in the back of my head telling me not to get my hopes up because AF is on her way. Grrr... I just want to test again (tested yesterday- BFN). 10DPO now and I really really want to test now, however I suck at secrets and I want to tell my hubby (if I get a BFP) that he'll be a daddy on father's day. As of today, I have cramps in my back (odd), I'm light headed, and I am super nauseous this morning... this is the only time in my life when I honestly wake up hoping for symptoms and discomfort, thus again confirming the craziness.

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

I totally feel you on this one. For the past week I have been analyzing everything with my body. Possibly over analyzing! My breasts are usually sore right before my period but they feel even more tender and sore. Then I had diarreah for three days straight and I wasn't eating anything differently than I normally do. At one point, I even felt like I had heartburn for a few days, also! All I could think was that I am siking myself up. At this point, all we can do is hang in there and try to keep our sanity and nerves calm. All I know is that Thursday, 6/21 can't come soon enough for me! Best wishes to you for a positive test result.

11 years ago

@sami1121-THANK YOU! I was proud of myself too! Snakes I can handle. Spiders.. AHHHH! Lol.

My hubby looks at me exactly the same way. Before he got the baby fever, he dreaded the moments when I said "I dont feel good" cause he knew that was the beginning of the end. Honestly, I'm surprised he hasnt committed me yet. But now he gets excited...still looks at me like I'm nuts...but excited lol.

Still no AF here either. Not as much cramping but now I just feel exhausted and depressed. I'm in the 'I'm not lucky enough to be pregnant, I'm just losing my freaking mind and making mountains out of molehills mode". Aaaaannnndddd, there's another possible uterine twinge!! Ouch, and another one! QUIT MESSING WITH ME!

Ravenmickey is right! We just got hang in there!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm so glad I'm not the only nut case! I am 7dpo today but no major major signs that I should over analyze. I did have some cramping the past couple of days but it could be my IBS. AF is due 6/24 and I want that day to come and go so I can test already or know! I am impatient about waiting to test but I do feel very relaxed about things this month. I won't feel bad if I'm not and it just means lets try all over again.

Good Luck to all!

Anyone else 7dpo and due 6/24/12?

c'mon!!!

11 years ago

I've got IBS too which makes it all the more aggravating. My IBS problems are more spastic transverse colon which is much higher than my uterus so I believe the cramping is my uterus..especially since all my systems feel mostly normal in the IBS department.

I should be 11 dpo. If I am, AF should be here on Father's day. I'm excited but at the same time I'm scared.

Still no AF. Still feels like it is going to start any moment now. Still feel exhausted and bloated. Grrr.... I thought I was resigned to a negative but not 30 mins after getting it, I get a message from someone who didn't get a positive hpt until they were 26 days late. 26? I can't wait that long. Grr... I will just get another test tomorrow. If I haven't started over the weekend and I'm still getting negative tests, I'll call my doc and get a blood test. I'm so over this waiting game. I thought I would at least know for sure one way or the other by now. This not knowing is driving me crazy.

Anyone have good news yet? No? Anyone?

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

I'm planning on testing tomorrow so I'm praying for good news. I'm constantly peeing and the twinges are back full force. I'm just frustrated now waiting for the cable guy and working on marketing strategies for my business! Trying to get my mind off stuff...not working! I also keep staring at the pics of my hpts. Want to see a second line so bad I just might photoshop one in for the heck of it .

Don't wrestle with you "feeling" like you are!!! the Bible tells us to pray then LIVE as if the prayer was answered already! I'm sure that you are! Get those hopes up and show the Lord that you trust in Him!!!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Amen Sister!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo