Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hang in there Tara!

Every BFN I remind myself that there must be a reason...some reason...any reason...it's hard but if you're seeing no AF - don't give up hope!

I've had crazy symptoms the last few cycles, so this one I am going to try to do my best to stay busy and not notice every single thing I now notice...everyday...

LADIES!!

11 years ago

Tara, I have no idea what SMH means either, so I'll take the new name!
SMH = SYMPTOMS MAD HOTTIES

11 years ago

Still That's a plus! Going to pick up some more tests today. Sometimes I wish I was the type to realize they are late and test and get a bfp. Why do I have to be so aware of my uterus?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I'm beginning to find myself telling pregnancy test commercials to 'bite me'.

Hi Ladies. I'm new to C2P. DH and I are 40 yrs old. This my first cycle. I'm only a few DPO, but I swear. I am having symptoms! Cramping, diarrhea, metallic taste in my mouth, tastebuds off whack....oh and gas. We shall see!

User Image

11 years ago

Hi holly3307! I havent had the metallic taste that others mention. Glad I dont have that though. LOL! Maybe you ovulated early. I hear you on the gas gotta love crop dusting the house. My hubby does it so he cant complain.

Hey I'm back... so AF left on Sunday and I thought I was back in the game waiting to O, but now I'm spotting again... WTF! My body is freaking me out at this point...

I'm still convinced that all my sex-ed classes in school were full of made up crap about reproduction. I'm with ya Tara, I wish I was less type A and could just realize one day I missed my period and magically get a BFP. Oh and I second the HPT commercials... first of all not everyone gets a positive every time, they're liars too!

to everyone! I'm crossing my fingers for you Tara... have you tried any different tests or talked to the doctor yet? 3 wks is quite the wait... I really hope you get your

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

OMG I LOVE this topic! I'm jumping on the emoticon bandwagon and I don't even care! haha

I have 5 days left until testing.. for some reason I'm less anxious. don't know what that is about other than I might have all the way convinced myself I'm pregnant hehe

I'm getting worse pains in my obdomen for longing amounts of time, frequent urination , three times more bowel movements , back aches, sore throat, runny, stuffy and dry nose. Then that rash I had this weekend I read that it could be a sign of pregnancy related to a difference in blood types or a surge in hormones!

Been extra in the BD mood lol I know DH is excited for that haha He's been telling his co-workers and customers that we're expecting!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Sorry Sami! AF sucks! Especially when you're in the mood and you think it's done and before you do the baby dance you realize you're spotting again. Such a butthead! Yes, I said butthead!
Well, I tested again this morning and BFN...again . Grrr. I've actually been waiting for 4wks! lol. I'm on day 44 of my cycle and still no AF! But because my first cycle was 42 days and my 2nd was 35....maybe I'm having a 49 day cycle? So exhausting waiting. I'm tired of cramping with no outcome...no bfp or AF. My crazy levels are rising !

Hi Everyone! I am so pleased to have found a bunch of obsessed nutters like me! My DH doesn't understand what a whirlwind a woman's mind can become when TTC so I don't mention it to him really - now I have you lot to drive mad!

DH & I got married September 2011, fell PG November and MC'd December 24th. We fell again in April, had the faintest positive but MC'd pretty much straight away. So 3rd time lucky!

I am due AF Friday - 3 days to go! I've had some symptoms but then I think I imagine them because I don't think they are strong enough or because they seem to come and go. I really don't know this month . . . I have 2 pg tests and it's taking SOOOO much will power not to test.
I mean what are other people's symptoms like? Do they come and go like mine or are they there all the time? My BB's seem to hurt more late in the day, cramping seems to have gone but have been feeling bloated. I have backache and my hip joints really hurt today. I am tired but wouldn't say exhausted . . . I don't know!!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo