Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6651 - 6660 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I've got a little bruise showing through. The reason it was done in my arm was because Parints did it. They said timing wise it would be perfect to do it right then and there. They either do it in the butt or arm...I chose arm. To make matters worse it was the tender back part of the arm. Eek. Dh recorded it on my phone too :).
As far as the sperm goes....because dh is going with me (we're 25 minutes from the office), they are just letting him do it at home and when we drive, he'll place it between his legs so it's as closes to his body temp as possible. He called me today and he was getting ready to ask for the morning off work. I was surprised cause he said he was taking the whole day. I told him it was up to him but if he did his duty and left, I'd feel like it was a slam bam thank you mam lol. So he may take the whole day I dont know. I'm doubting it cause they are doing a system update and they'll probably need him. SO...he may or may not spill his guts to his boss to make sure he's available for INSEMINATION!!! lol

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!! I doubt you guys remember me. I was on and TTC back in Dec 2012! My little bub is a big ole 20lb 6 month old now! HA. and they say breastfed babies are thin. Anyways, I've been following here and there keeping up, watching & praying for everyone else to get their BFPs.

Anyways. I HAD to get on here and comment!! I can't believe how close you are Tara! I just FEEL like this is it. You are such an inspiration and I hope and pray that you go through with the fertility massages & share your story! You could be such a blessing to other women going through this same situation. &

User Image

10 years ago

Kcordell of course we remember you. I can't believe your baby is 6 months now. Glad you all are doing well.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Kcordell - heyyyy! Breast fed babies are butterballs because the milk is used in its entirety. Mine were little tubbos. Glad your LO is doing well!

Tara - good luck tomorrow!!

10 years ago

Hi Kcordell!!! Of course I remember you! I remember all of you ladies :). You've all left a mark on my heart! WOW 6 months old already!!??? Talk about time being on fast forward! You made my day popping on here to cheer me on! Yes...I teared up :..)

Well, I finished preparing the cakes. I've got 2 tiers of 3 marble layers stacked with fudge filling, frosted with choc buttercream and covered in fondant! When I finished cleaning up the kitchen tonight, I was just standing there and as the thoughts of cake left my head....BAM! HOLY CRAP I'M GETTING INSEMINATED TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!
I'm trying to stay relaxed, calm and cool but it's not working well. lol. Lord help me sleep tonight! I do really feel like this is it. The crescendo of the orchestra of my life the past 2 years. Yet part of me cant help but think I'm silly for thinking it would work the first time. Please everyone, keep my in your prayers!

On our way to PARINTS!!!!!!

Someone call the PO-PO!!! I've been inseminated!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Tara!!!!!!!!! I will definitely say a prayer for you :-) I have my fingers and toes crossed for you honey.

10 years ago

omg!!! YAYAYAYAY for insemination! haha The things we cheer for!! Praying for sticky sticky sticky beans!

User Image

Not sure if this worked but I tried to show you guys a picture of him :) Hes turning redheaded like his mommy!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay Tara! FX this is it for you! Did they tell you the pre and post-wash numbers for the sperm?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo