Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7301 - 7310 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly - I'm glad your u/s went well!

9 years ago

Maybe he's into S&M and afraid to tell you ROFL! Whip it...whip it GOOD!

Cycle day 42...still no OV. Wondering if I should just keep going and see when it happens on it's own or if I should get some provera...

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago • Post starter

Tara~ you crack me up! LOL!!! How long are your cycles on average? Or do you have any signs that O is coming?

phatgurl~just tell him, by getting his testosterone levels balanced, he will get his boyish figure back. LOL!

Im officially in my tww (4 dpo to be exact). I keep having "signs" but am trying really hard not to get my hopes up as I know its probably just progesterone playing games with me. July 18 is my d day but I know I will test before then. Anyone have any luck using opk's to detect early?

User Image

9 years ago

Ebordeaux Tara has pcos so she very rarely ovulates on her own without medication to boost the eggs.

Phat your hubby is ridiculous. How can he resist your sexiness?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@Eryn- Yea if I dont have clomid to boost my eggs into maturing...I can go a freakishly long time without OVing. In my teen years, I only had break through bleeding like once a year but never a full on period. The first time I had a withdrawal bleed from the pill, OMG... I was freaking out! I bled out of the overnight pad and onto my bed. Then when I stopped the pill, I OV'd a couple times on my own but stopped. I went from May til September before I finally gave in and took provera to induce a period. SO who knows! The only signs I have of impending OV are cervical position, mucus etc. But no signs of anything.
I've actually never used an opk while pregnant lol.

hi ladies i having been reading yaws posts and would like to join yaw i would like to start off by saying i have a healthy soon to be 4 yr old daughter i had a missed mc june of 2013 and i had a tubal sep of 2013 we have been ttc for 8 months now again for the past 6 months i have had a reg 28 day cycle sometimes 27 days before then it was 32 day cycles anyway i am currently at cd 28 now due anytime got a bfn with fmu with a dollar test this morning i have been cramping in the hip/theigh area and some in my abdomen sence 6 dpo my stomach is verry sore and my cm has been thick streathcy and yellow (tmi i know sorry) i have been verry tired for the past 4 days and my breasts have been getting sharp pains these are not normal symptoms however the heartburn is i just dont know what to think it feels like af is coming anytime but i do feel defferent the only thing that keeps making me think that i may be pregnant is my cm i have never had globs of yellow streatchy cm and a high soft cp before af anyone ever exsperence this when they were or thought they were pregnant?

9 years ago

@cdclark- Hey girl! Sounds very promising! I didnt get a bfp til 14dpo before so dont give up hope! I know a few girls that had that same cm and were pregnant :). Keep me updated!

Tara - I wish! I have a dominatrix tattooed on my right outer calf for good reason. If only...

We finally dtd a few days ago for my birthday, and it was all about him. Grrrrrr

Athena - I know, right!?

Ebordeaux - I have been doing a home workout program & drinking a whole foods/dense nutrition shake along with clean eating. I have finally talked him into drinking the shake daily, so I hope it will have positive libido effects. If hisT is off, he would be so much happier if it was fixed.

Crclark - welcome & good luck!

9 years ago

Just dropping by to spread some baby dust!!!!

9 years ago

Good morning ladies~ I have been mia due to just feeling like crap lately. Really bad weepy emotional blah blah blah a few days ago and cramping for the past few days. I am somewhere around 8-9 dpo. Lots of signs but just trying to stay sane without over analyzing every little damn thing. However, so happy its FRIDAY!!!!

Tara~ I have very painful and heavy periods. Usually am bed ridden for the first two days and then by day 4, its all over. I am not that familiar with PCOS, I have heard about it but never did any research. And that really sucks. It just sucks for lack of a better term. I know this thread goes back a ways and you are one of the main constants and I know that can't be easy. I pray you get your little bean soon hun.

phatgurl~ Thats awesome about the workout plan. I need to get my butt in gear and do something, just don't have the energy by the time I get home and cook etc. I know, all excuses. lol

Ready to get this day over so I can start my weekend!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo