Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

9401 - 9410 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Hey girls, joining you as I start to obsess.
Got bfn today (12 dpo)from fmu but I'm not loosing hope. My lower abdomenhurts like for AF and just started to be seriously painfull so I'm laying down, and my nipples are very eensitive.
Happened before but not for few days in a row.
Pinky, would be awesome if you got bfp tomorow and me day after.
And I keep thinking abou a girl who got her first positive one week aftet missed period.

8 years ago

Welcome ania!

Pinkster, i am waiting for News... btw, the is here in Germany...

User Image

8 years ago

Any news yet pinkster?

I think I'm going to give in and test tomorrow (12dpo) as I'm driving myself slightly insane! Stuffy nose, sore throat, headache, light creamy cm, very high, tilted soft cervix and very, very faint nausea. Closer I get more convinced I'm just pmsing and imagining symptoms.

8 years ago

Morning ladies, (CD28 15dpo), thank you for all your pos vibes but expecting AF soon, yesterday must have been a spiteful evap, me and dh are devastated today, DH has also just got a letter to say his sperm test wont be done until 11th April now so thats us out for a month at least then he will prob have to take fertile tabs for 3 months and I will be 46yrs in May so chances are diminshed even more, not gonna bother with clomid next month as it might be wasted and only get 3 go's at it, wellheeled, astrid & ania for you and -x-

User Image

8 years ago

Aniayka - welcome!

Well Heeled - good luck tomorrow!

Astrid - AF sucks.

Pinkster - I'm the world's worst to have line eye, but I swear there's a second line on the top test. Could just be lighting. I'm hoping AF stays away for you. <3

AFM, looks like my body is gearing up to ovulate. Clear, stretchy CM for the first time in a good, long while. Sex drive is back after 2 months being gone. Still not sure whether I might try this cycle or not. There are a lot of emotions and overthinking going into it, but I have my reasons. I've been fighting my insurance company to pay for something, anything, related to all of this, and I'm really tired.

Mandy - are you ready????????

8 years ago

Amy, First off.. I totally jinxed myself!! That shot last night hurt like a bitch! My whole left cheek hurts today :-(
Other than that, I guess I'm ready. I'm excited and nervous. I dread the wait though. I'm trying so hard to stay positive but it's not easy. We have three years worth of let downs.

8 years ago

Some exciting things happening and lots to think about ladies -x-

8 years ago

Mandy...fingers crossed for you!

Pinkster... any News except that stupid BFN test? As i say, don't give up hope until you see red!

User Image

8 years ago

Btw, i tied the bi...sorry, ... and threw her in the Basement...

User Image

8 years ago

Hahaha you make me laugh Astrid and thanks still 0.0001% chance and hoping she stays away but your vibes are working so far , I will test again today prob (if I can find anymore tests lol but off to shops soon) , if not my month yes we will be together next month, so to speak haha not literally
Xomandy hows your backside and how are feeling, nervous, excited I bet, I hope the soreness has gone off a bit now and dh doesnt give it a slap now n again good luck with today , how exciting, I wish I could get to try all these things even if they are uncomfortable at times we are all really rooting for you
Phat yay your back on board, I can understand if your not sure this cycle as other things to sort but surely if your sex drive is back you may as well happy if so, they are all good signs anyway lovely, I hope your insurance case goes well and its not a too long drawn out process like they can be, try not get too stressed but with it, they can be slimy bas***ds
Wellheeled any news?
Have a wonderful day ladies -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo