Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4601 - 4610 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thank you for the comments and support. This is so helpful for me because I really don't know who to talk to. I think y'all are right. I'm going to wait until I know for sure and then I will worry about telling him. Having this time off after my injury has been kinda good for me. At least I can ,and usually do, sleep til noon everyday. Lol. I'm not going to say that I wanted a baby right now but if I find out I'm preg. I will actually be happy. No matter what happens. Babies are hard work. But worth it.

For everyone on here that are TTC my thoughts and prayers are with you. I was told at age twenty that I would never have children (I have two now) but I know how heartbreaking it is. So keep asking, seeking, knocking. You just never know! Believe in yourself and try to be patient. There is always hope! Always!

Oh and btw I got pregnant the first time when on a break from "trying". I was just really happy and at peace at the time

Pixie dust baby dust and sparkle dust just for good measure!

10 years ago

Thank you all for making me feel welcomed ! I can relate to every one's story in some way or another. All we can do is hope and pray that things will go our way and that one day we will be able to conceive. I've been trying to conceive for many years and still haven't and if it's not meant to be I am greatful for my son he is going on 15 so yes I know how frustrating TTC can be. So just try and keep our heads up ladies..

10 years ago

Hi there!
I am empathizing with everyone's posts about feeling discouraged. I can't log onto facebook anymore without having my heart sink. So many people are getting pregnant! Is this an epidemic or just a coincidence? I am happy for everyone but it is just like a knife that twists into my heart everytime I hear about someone getting preggers. Makes me feel like a horrible person. I understand Tara's breakdown. I, and I'm sure everyone, have been there. It's bound to happen since this means so much to us.
I'm 5DPO I think. I did the OPK this month and got a smiley face on cd16 but then I took OPK tests a few times after and got negatives. Then the other day I got high fertility. I don't know, I am confused this cycle. I charted my temp and I can't decipher any of that. Makes no sense to me. I really have no hope for this month. Not even thinking there is a possibility even though we BD almost every night. Used Preseed and Softcups this cycle for the first time too.
DH and I went to the doctor on Monday. He put me on clomid for the next 5 cycles. DH is supposed to get a sperm analysis. I am nagging him to make the appointment. How hard is it? So annoying, he's like I'm a big boy I can make my own appointment. Well, then buddy, when's your appointment? Geez! I have been so irritated the last couple days. I don't know if it's PMS or just stressed out from this.
Anyways, I'm not much of a spirit lifter right now either. All I can say is that I'm right there with all you beautiful ladies. At least we're not alone and crazy! Lots of love!

User Image

10 years ago

@ kristi- you should post your chart on your countdown page so we can obsess over it with you. Lol

@lisserb- you're right...sometimes we need a good friendly smack across the face. Lol

Much love to all my ladies who responded to my breakdown. I'm doing better today. Except now my sister who works in labor and delivery..is telling me about a patient that m/c at 26 weeks. It's hard to listen to without wanting to cry.

@nicky- i'm so happy! I knew the hemorrhage would go away! My sister said most patients carry full term with marginal placenta previa and the babies are fine. Just follow drs orders and take it easy.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

No smacks Tara, just big hugs and big shoulders to lean on when you are down and lots of encouragement to pick back up and keep going!

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago

Ok, I logged all the info on my chart. I don't know how you guys share it or if you just go to my page and look. Let me know what you think!

User Image

10 years ago

On a positive note...I'm due to OV in 3 days! Time has flown! I'm on metformin, dexamethasone, aspirin, b complex, mucinex and last night we started doing the preseed and softcups again. And sunday I'll start my pineapple. I practically need a chart to keep everything straight!

Kristi- do you test at the same time everyday, before getting out of bed? At first your temp spiked but i'm mot sure what's going on. Times can throw it off, as well as moving too much before temping.

Kristi- all we do is click on your picture and it takes us to your countdown page, which shows your chart. You can look at mine that way.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo