Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

glad to find I'm not alone! I've been having various symptoms for a couple weeks now, took 1 hpt, but is was faulty (no lines came up at all) and I haven't had the nerve to retest. Both me & hubby think I could be preg, but with getting so many neg before, I'm just scared to test. Finally enjoying the thought of maybe... been ttc for over 10 yrs w/ PCOS. Nausea, headaches, lack of appetite, larger & slightly darker areola, craving lots of fruits and veg, but not eating a lot, minor stomach cramps, the list goes on & on. I'm just afraid I'm putting to much stock in symptoms & don't want to be disappointed again...

& Shell

11 years ago

Well, it's AF day, and so far she's a no show. I have never in my life had what feels like menstrual cramps and lower back pain like this for 2 solid weeks. Re tested with no BFP. fRER line looks different from yesterday - I didn't have to squint ot stand on one leg with partial sun & partial indoor light to see it - but it's not pink.

I was extremely nauseous this morning, too.

1 bright point, though, is that my normal cycle is only 23 days, so I'll be O'ing in about a week if this isn't my month.

Chins up, girls!

11 years ago

im craving fruit and veg too and hungry so so hungry im never hungry lol

so day im 2 dayes late still
sickness is getting worse by the day . last night when i was getting ready for bad i came over all hot , dizzy and sooo sick i had to sit on the loo with my head inbetween my legs lol really did think i was going to pass out .

i really know somthing is diffrent with my body i just cant explain it .

now i know how u feel tara u just want or just want a anwser either way .

im going to my mum for a few days tonight so wont be taking any test and try to keep my self busy so i know think about it then test on fri when im home if hasnt shown by then

User Image

11 years ago

have a nice time with your mom, lammy! Maybe we all just have low hcg levels. Heck, waiting might be 6 months along before she gets her positive at the rate she's going! :-)

11 years ago

BTW, I did go buy more tests today. I think I need to join a group!

11 years ago

Hi, I'm new to this. I am 8 dpo ( I think) and I just "feel" pregant. Im really tired, emotional, my breasts are heavy, Im thirsty, runny nose and i feel dizzy and headachy with an on off pain in my uterus. I took a test at lunch and got a . I know its too early to test. I have already suffered an ectopic and a miscarriage this year so I keep thinking me and my Husband deserve some good news. Its nice to have sites like this.x

11 years ago

Good morning :) I took another test this morning and unless my eyes are playing tricks on me (which they could be at this point) I think I see a faint line, you have to look close. I uploaded my image under 10 dpo hpt if anyone wants to take a look and give me their opinion. It's under Member but the captions are ?????? and the second is comments? Same test different images. Really hoping it's not in my head this time! I might just dig my own hole :( Still having the same symptoms, gas is getting worse *yuck*, moody, my nipples are two different colors now (really???) have had cramps for the past 2 weeks, not the typical AF cramps either. If ya'll don't mind let me know what you think!!

11 years ago

laura - welcome! It may be too early, but there are people who get BFPs that early.

Alishakaye - I looked, and I see the line, too. How quickly did it come up?

11 years ago

Thanks Phatgurl, It's nice to know it's not just me :) I took the picture 5 min after test. It's a bit depressing to see everyone voting neg, I see it, you see it.....you just have to look closely. Hopefully in a few more days it will darken. I just took another test in a different brand so we'll see what happens with that one. I wan to call my hubby, but don't want to get his hope up just yet!! Help me reclaim my sanity!!

11 years ago

Alishakaye - I know how you feel. Me & hubby don't even talk about it. We did for a few days, even came up with a little code term, "jelly bean", talked about that all weekend. Now, nothing, not even a hint. I mentioned my severe lack of appetite last night & he just grunted an answer & went to bed.

COULD be that since we've had his son here since Friday, he doesn't want to mention things in front of him. He's a GREAT kid, but his mom's family is so difficult that we don't discuss much normal things (work, bills, etc) in front of him. Anyway, TOTALLY off subject.

This morning I made them breakfast, was hungry until I went to pick out what to eat, then got a little nauseous, but not near as bad as the last couple weeks. Ate a lactose free yoplait, have an apple sitting next to me, but the yogurt doesn't seem to be sitting too well. I bought a 3 pack of FP hpt when I bought, have decided I'm gonna hold out until at least Friday to try again...

& Shell

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo