Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5521 - 5530 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Maybe wait another couple of days and re test if af doesnt arrive. Your right you have to be hopefully. I try not to get my hopes up as chances arent great for me. Do you have fetility issues

10 years ago

Maybe wait another couple of days and re test if af doesnt arrive. Your right you have to be hopefully. I try not to get my hopes up as chances arent great for me. Do you have fetility issues

10 years ago

Have been ttc for 4-5 months nw..met with d doc n she says tht if i dont conceive this cycle I shud start with m2tone tablets from d 6th day of d next cycle.

My first pregnancy wasn't planned. Now my son is 5.

10 years ago

Ok. What is m2tone tablets?

10 years ago

It helps clear out unexplained infertility, annovulatory cycles etc. She has asked me to try it out for 3 cycles n if i still don't conceive she'll do follicular study on me she said.

10 years ago

Well its worth a try. And if ot works that would be great.

10 years ago

Mandy I'm in Tennessee in the United States. It was beautiful, I feel for the girl, she is so smart takes all regular and advanced classes, but she is basically trapped in her own body. The school fundraised to get her her own computer that she controls with her eyes.

Joe ive never heard of it. I wish had sooner I could've tried it for my pcos.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

No I havent heard of it either, but worth a shot. Could you still aske about it athena, but looks like you wont have sorry forgot about your test. Yes sounds like they really nice and very goodhearted people.
Hubby and I are going to the states in dec for a holiday. I am so looking forward to it a break from all tje emotional stuff we have been tnrough this year.

10 years ago

Thanks Mandy...feels better to talk about it. Dh hs just been goin on n on abt conceiving this cycle....luks like he is hoping a lot ths month. Came home from work at 11 last night n volunteered to go buy an hpt immediately.

I told him that I wont test tomorrow coz I wasn't planning to. N then I caved in the morning...

10 years ago

Sounds like he is excited about the prospect. That is so nice. I go on these forum s for that very reason. I really have no one else, I have my mum but still not the same as talking to ladies who are dealing with the same thing. Hubby is great amd learning a lot more.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo