Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2501 - 2510 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I'm still crazy too.

I wish money didn't exist and cause crazy arguments between people. We should go back to trading seashells!

So because of that faint blue line my doctor wants me to go in for a quantitive test today. I'm looking at my chart and I'm confused as hell. Who knows what temperatures are correct and what arent due to sleeping with my mouth open and or being restless. It appears i may have ovulated on cd 20, but I didnt BD except 4 days before that. That low temp could have also been caused by my room being freezing that night and sleeping with my mouth open. Temp is really high now but negative FRER yestrday and this morning.......

11 years ago

That is a confusing chart memphrika! From my experience...I've had a cold the past week and have been sleeping with my mouth open but it hasnt affected my temps. Even with your mouth open, your tongue is still down and insulating the area the thermometer goes. Are you temping close to the exact time each morning? I've seen some charts of pregnant and non pregnant women who's temps have dipped below coverline a couple times but for the most part stayed up. So you never know..... . When are you going to doctor today? If you go today...you'll know tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

yes i didn't think sleeping with my mouth open would affect my temps THAT much. I'm taking my temp same time every day, i even wake up and temp on my days off and everything!

very strange. The unusual high temps could be from being restless or maybe laying in bed kind of awake for a few minutes before i temped on my exceptionally tired days. who freaking knows?!?!

so i'm not going to be able to get the blood test done today because my boss won't let me off work early in order to do that. I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I still don't know what my quantitive levels should be anyway, or what normal progesterone levels are but i'm calling my Doc in a few to make sure they received my results from my progesterone tests on CD 21. If they are unusualy high OR low i'll know something! Let;s hope they are super high because i've got a sticky bean in there!

This chart thing is really confusing me though, i've always used the rythm method and it's worked just fine. After 2 miscarriages and not getting pregnant again for over 12 months i started to worry and want to track things a little better, but all it's doing is confusing me! Hopefully i'll know SOMETHING soon! AF is due on the 22nd so fingers crossed!!!!

11 years ago

Well that sucks! Can you go to a lab? My doctor sends me to labcorp to get my bloodwork done. They are open later than the office.

Question- What the heck... are all pregnant woman skinny at conception!? I'm 5'1" and after my weight loss I weigh 150. My stomach is smaller than it was 25 lbs ago but it's still there. I'm one of the 'lucky' ones that my PCOS puts my weight at my core...skinny arms and legs but a lovely little jelly roll in my midsection . One of my biggest fears is just looking fat when I'm pregnant! Anyone else have this fear? I googled when woman my size would start to show and I can barely find anyone like me. Feels like everyone got pregnant being 5'5" and 110 pounds!

Memphrika - your progesterone from cd21 won't tell if you're preggo only if you O'd. Good luck!

Tara - no, not just skinny girls get pregnant, but the rest of us fat asses don't want before & after pics. I was 5'8" & 185 with my first pregnancy when I conceived & 275 when I delivered. :-)

11 years ago

Tara - don't worry about just looking fat. There is a stage all of us go through during pregnancy where we just look fat. Just own it& smile.

11 years ago

Thanks Phat! That will be my pregnancy motto.....JUST OWN IT AND SMILE!

breastfeeding REALLY helped for me. I'm 5'4 and weighed 135 when i got preggo the first time, after 6 months of breastfeeding i was down to 120! Got preggo again and had my 2nd 17 months later, gained 60 lbs that time and lost it all after 6 months again. I'm sure chasing a 17 month old around and breastfeeding helped! I'm back up to 135 now that my boys don't need constant monitoring at 7 and 8 years old. PHEW, survived that one.

It seems when i lose the weight my extra sticky weight is in my tummy area too. Love handles for life club!

11 years ago

Tara - breast feeding didn't do jack for my weight. Who knows, maybe I would have been fatter longer if I hadn't, but it sure didn't seem to make a difference. I nursed the youngest for a year, and I had a 3yr old & 9 year old at the time. Still a fat ass. I think making time for yourself to work out & getting as much sleep as possible are really what helps the most if you aren't genetically blessed with shedding gained pounds, and I think age has a lot to do with it, too.

11 years ago

So I just got my progesterone results back from CD 21. They were .7!!! The lady said they should have been at least 15 if I have O'd!!! Has anyone heard of progesterone levels being so low before??? I usually have 29 day cycles like clockwork!!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo