Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

to you to Angelique! I have a feeling I'll have a bfn tomorrow too. I'll be awake in bed all night long wondering if AF is coming down the tracks. Grrr..if i dont get a tomorrow, it's gonna be a loooooonnnnggg day. My sister is 36 wks & 2cm and her dr told her to go on maternity leave and rest more (but not full bed rest). But she takes that as 'push me around in a wheel chair everywhere and do everything for me'. I need something positive going on to get me thru it lol.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I am so glad I stumbled upon this site months ago and decided to join. Knowing there are other women out there that are going just as crazy as me makes it more bearable. I'm 8 DPO today and going insane. I feel like every symptom could mean I'm pregnant. Here's to hoping...

User Image

11 years ago

Ahhh, I'm sorry Waiting.

Hopefully tomorrow's test won't be a disappointment.

for everyone.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Waitingonmymiracle is a bit long isnt it. LOL You can call me Tara .

I see others with dollar tree hpts that are positive at 8 & 9 dpo and it saddens me. I know everyone has different levels of hcg but it sucks still seeing a negative. I have that feeling like my body needs a good, hard cry and then pass out in bed really hard!

Hi Im new here and I love this post. Im going completely mad too, I'm 7dpo and have decided that I've got some cramping, or maybe not and my breasts feel fuller...... I think oh and I need a wee, again but is this just because I'm thinking about all the things I want to be feelig? I think I'm going mad!! Glad its not only me tho! XXX

11 years ago

Having a good cry always makes me feel better Tara. And sometimes it is just necessary.

So news yet? Good or Bad? Hopefully hasn't made an appearance.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

This is one of my favorite pages on here - I am so happy to find others that are going through questioning of sanity - just like I have been the last 6 cycles.

I thought the TWW was miserable (with all of my imaginary symptoms) but now I'm not showing any sign of LH on my opks. At all. Usually I start getting faint lines right after AF but this month...nothing so far. I am on CD 9, so not too bad but with irregular and short cycles, I'm worried.

Anyone have any experiene good or bad trying soy isoflavones?

11 years ago

WOW.....GREAT TO KNOW I'M NOT ALONE

I have been battling with myself for the past two weeks now. Every couple of days or so, my symptoms get worse. My breast being the most unpleasantly hurting part of my body. Then the stabbing pains in my lower abdomen. Can I be preggo? I'm preggo! Preggo......??!!. I think I may be going nuts. Can't explain the hot flashes, the hunger, the moodiness, can't explain NOTHING.....SMH.

11 years ago

Ugh! this morning! But still no AF! This is the 3rd sunday I've been waiting for my period and nothing..not even a drop. I'm happy it's not here but I'm stressed that I stopped ovulating. I'm sorry I'm posting so late but been gone all day. Church this morning and spent the day at my parents. Kept going into bathroom to check for AF...my family must have been wondering if I had explosive diahrrea or something LOL. Still experiencing same symptoms...cramps, pinching feeling in lower abdomen near hip bones, almost dry heaved an oreo earlier, exhausted, crabby, and while clapping to the music at church...my boobs felt sore (sounds weird but while sitting at your computer, clap like you are clapping to music...see, almost impossible not to squeeze your boobs together lol). I think I'll skip testing tomorrow and wait a couple more days. The wait sucks but bfn's suck too!
Glad to see more crazy people join our little gang. Hello hopefulbabydust, angeldoll15, jpiper, and lilygracesmum! You are no longer alone in the symptom twilight zone! Btw- I must be getting old...what does SMH mean?..symptom mad hotties LOL. Cause I think that explains us. LOL. I'm a dork...bedtime, I'm getting slap happy. Night all!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo