Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6271 - 6280 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mandy - thanks! I hope the hcg is just taking a while to show in your urine. Have you thought of seeing the doc?

10 years ago

When we went on holidays I was a week early, now I a,m 5 days late.
will do another test in a couple of days and take it from there. Not holding out much hope. Think our only hope is donor egg. Yes might be a good icea to see the dr if witchy poo doesnt show. Have had stramge feelings in my belly button

10 years ago

I took another test with smu / 2 1/2 he hold & see faint pink! Yes, it probably is the wondfo's, but I love seeing pink!!

10 years ago

Did you post it I the gallery??

10 years ago

Yes, it's posted. Click on my name under my avatar, and the click on the red numbers to the right of HPT images. It's in the last 2 pics I posted.

Tara - I waited as long as I can. I'm sending you pics!

10 years ago

GM...

@ Phat/ Yahhhhh!!!!!!! I'm praying that all progresses well. It would be amazing if we all got BFP's this month. OMG, so excited for you babes..

User Image

10 years ago

Baby magic- yes, it surely would be fantastic! I'd feel a lot better if my wondfo batch hadn't been reported as faulty. If it's darker in the a.m. I may get an FRER after I drop my 6yr old who can read packages that say, "pregnancy test", on them, leave my 12yr old in the van & take my 3yr old in with me to get it. I don't want any of them telling hubby. I've taken so many tests over the last year & a half or so, spending money to get them before AF is due seems pretty dumb at this point. I may get a dollar test from Dollar General instead. I've had an ectopic, so once I get a + I have to get into the doc immediately to check that it's in the right place. I'm not a fan of transvaginal ultrasounds.

I just posted a pick that shows my fmu dry & smu about 45 min after if anyonewants to take a look-see.

10 years ago

I totally understand about keeping everything quiet this early in the game. lol.... The men don't understand how excited we are about this and how anxious we get. :)
Anyway...I'd probably say wait 2 more days before buying the FRER. Those things are expensive. I used several of them, not realizing how quickly costs add up. This time, I ordered the dip test online from the link provided in this website. This way, I don't feel bad about testing so much since they're way less expensive. I got enough for (2) months of testing. Then I'll use a digi to confirm after I see progression. O...If you go to the FRER website, they have a $2 OFF coupon.

User Image

10 years ago

We told my family last night and his this afternoon. They are all excited. My mother in law had probably the best reaction. We showed her the picture of the digital test and she just stared at it and she was like what is it and dh said you can't read it and she said no I can what does it mean and I was like you're going to be a grandma and she hugs me and starts to cry a little. It made it so much more exciting. No one else will know til 12 weeks.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I had a look at your test. I would be happy with those.
I thi k I will get a.f when it was supossed to co e if I hadnt of been early.
at least once she is here I can start back on I jections.
athena that is exciting telling your family, bet they are over the moon, have you heard from the nurse

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo