Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

thank u hun i will go look at them xx

User Image

11 years ago

Lammy!!!! Hang in there babe!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

This period sucks so bad! Cramps feel like my uterus is gonna fall out & I'm bleeding like the flood of 93'! Normally I only go thru a lil less than 1 pack of 20 Super tampons. I've gone thru a pack and a half so far. I had to get the super plus absorbancy cause the others are overflowing within 3 hours! Plus the crabbiness! Forgot the light ranch so dh went into walmart to get a bottle. He asked if I wanted light or fatfree....light and I wanted a small bottle cause Aldi is cheaper and I'd buy a bigger bottle there. 5 minutes later he comes out and hands me the biggest bottle he could find of full on fat buttermilk ranch dressing! I looked at him like he had antlers coming out his ears! The whole ride home I kept envisioning throwing the bottle of ranch out the window. I'm horrible. Lord help me! Will you end this madness!!!

Well, it's good that it's flowing. It's been quite a while, so I guess it's to be expected that it's bad, but you should probably let you doctor know how heavy it is because that would equate to hemorrhaging for me.

11 years ago

Sorta scary pulling down your undies and wondering for a second when you changed into red underwear. I've NEVER been this heavy before! If I start feeling funny, like low blood pressure, I'll call the doctor. Today makes it 7 days since first drop of blood. Told dh I pray it ends within next couple days...dont want to be ovulating while I'm bleeding. Too weird during that time . Anyone make love during your time of month?
Wish me luck...babysitting tomorrow. This should be...awkward!

Always do the dance during that time of month and yes I do ovulate on day 7 or 8, conceived our first one that way, and it makes more CM for the rest of the cycle, feel as if I don't bd then the supply runs dry, sorry tmi. But zomg this has been very frustrating ttc for #2 for 6 months now... :(

11 years ago

Mariyagirl- You will learn real quick TMI does not exist here :)

Sorry Ladies ive been out for a while. This month is not a very easy one to deal with plus the added stress of the "pregnant intern" is driving me up the freaking wall! Lord Help Me!

Tara- Watch your iron levels please, bleeding heavily for 7 days can drop them pretty quick, I think i may have shared this a while back but if you have a real gold ring run it down the side of your face, if it leaves a black mark your iron is low. (obviously run the band down your face not the diamonds lol) roll it like you would a penny.

TTC #2, 2 miscarriages, 2 years in My precious babies will grow in our hearts but not in our arms. As long as we remember, they are never truly lost

11 years ago

Tara - I would during my cycle, but DH won't hear of it. He thinks it's nasty. I remind him of other things he does willingly that I consider more nasty than anything blood-related, but he's so dumb. I find it helps with cramps, and lube is never an issue. I also O somewhere around days 7-10.

11 years ago

i know u all think im crazy and i know i am but omg i swear my nipples are going to drop off if ANYTHINK touches them they hurt for hours i cant wear a bra and if i go without out they rub on my top

i have 10days till af due

im sure this is all in my head

" my nipple do not hurt my nipples do not hurt my nipples do not hurt " dam it didnt work lol

i feel like im the crazy one skipping around the room

lalalalalalalalalaalalalala

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo