Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5411 - 5420 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Tara please call me Charlie. Far easier lol. All of u can. Maybe I will get my positive soon then. If I was "normal" it would have been today. But I could be late. I have stretchy cm and it's whitey in colour. So it should happen soon. I just have to be patient and wait.

10 years ago

Just1more- i would be happy to test with you guys. I wouldnt feel bad if you guys are bpp, i would be over joyed for you guys. I am counting on mine being bpn cuz they have been so far, not sure why af is hiding but she ca how her ugly anytime if i am bpn.
Good luck to everyone testing tomorrow!!

10 years ago

Confusedttc - I don't know about your opk or the digi, I'm just as confused as you are lol. I don't use opk but I have heard that lh levels vary throughout the day. So if the one from yesterday is from the evening then test again tonight at the same time (I think you said you were gonna). As for the dig i opk, I know the digi pregnancy tests are far less sensitive then the non digi. Maybe its the same for an opk? I really don't know, did you try to google it? Oh and I completely agree with everything you said before. For myself I know not hearing what I wanna here sometimes makes me defensive. But I would rather you ladies be honest with me when I ask a question or voting on my tests truthfully. It may hurt me a little but I know you guys aren't trying to be cruel. I will most definitely post a picture of my free tomorrow. Just take it easy on me ladies, I wouldn't want another war (joke lol). I hope everyone else who's testing posts pictures too. I'm so excited for tomorrow I can't even stand it lol.

If any of you are joining our pregnancy testing pact, gotta love that name lmao, let me know tonight this way I know who to expect results from tomorrow morning. Eeehhhh, I'm so damn excited ha ha!

10 years ago

@just 1 more- poas- pee on a stick. We all get a tad bit jealous of eachother but happiness is greater.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Praying4#2 Awww don't think so negative. I know sometimes its hard and you don't wanna get yourself to excited for a bfp. Still try to remain somewhat positive though. Being positive is always easier for mean even if I get a bfp. Thinking negative then getting a negative seems to make starting over again so much harder. I would be very happy and excited for you guys to. There would just be a part of me that would be upset if I was to get a bfp. I'm so happy your testing with me and athena tomorrow. No matter what the outcome is we have one another for support if needed!

10 years ago

Athena and praying4#2 how do you feel about testing tomorrow? What do you think the outcome will be? I'm thinking I'll most likely either get a bfn or a very very faint bfp. I know there's a chance it'll be negative completely but with the way I've been feeling I'm leaning more towards bfp.

10 years ago

Tar a I guess I was waaay off! I actually meant pcos I think? Polycystic something?

10 years ago

Good luck all of you tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the results from you. Wish I could join in. But hey maybe next time eh?
I haven't googled no. I think I will have to look.

10 years ago

@just1more- oh...pcos means polycystic ovary syndrome.

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh ok lol, I knew it was something like that. Thanks

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo