Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5881 - 5890 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Praying and Waiting. I appreciate the kind words and positive thoughts from the two of you and the rest of the gang.

I posted my test from this morning. It is a little darker, but not as dark as I had hoped. I really want the tests to have a huge difference that is undeniable. Unfortunately, I don't think that is realistic given it is so early in my cycle.

I will test again tomorrow and post my results. I may have to invest in a cheap camera to take my photos because my camera on my phone is horrible! I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I would think it would take better photos. Maybe my settings are messed up.

User Image

10 years ago

@holly- It really sucks that we cant enjoy a bfp anymore due to worry. I'm praying this is your sticky bean!!! You'll be on my mind constantly!

AFM- hmm....well that was a completely different experience! Went to the chiropractor today. We talked for about 30 minutes. He said that every year he gets about 2-3 women wanting fertility acupuncture and they have been successful with treatments. I'd have to go twice a week so that's $90 a week...almost $400 a month. Yikes! Went ahead and did another treatment today. He even attached the little electricity clamps to really get the blood flow moving. Not going to be able to go twice a week though. Maybe once and I'm going to stop once I'm in my TWW cause he stimulates the same points every visit and I know you shouldnt always stimulate the same points after ovulation. So I may do acupuncture for another week then get a massage for relaxation. I tell you what though...it was different as different can get. The acupuncturist's office was like my massage office. Quiet, warm, cozy, relaxing music and most of all, a comfortable table! Well the chiro's office was a cold little room, you could hear everything on the other side of the walls including a vacuum lol. Once he put the needles in, he left the room and turned off the light. I laid there thinking...wow, I cant believe it's come to this. I turned on some music on my phone to relax but dang...that chiropractors table is UNCOMFORTABLE!!!! Felt like I was lying down for an autopsy. My back is sore now. I just dont know what to do. I'm hoping to OV this time next week. What do you think I should do....just stop or should I go for another round before OV? Dh is no help in the decision making....he just listens to me talk and talk and talk. Like I'm doing now! He wants me to do whatever I want to do but I dont know what I want to do. I need a xanax!
As I laid there, I kept thinking about Parints. Dh and I watched some videos they had on there website. It's like a home. Warm and comforting and they do everything they can to help you and make you feel like anything is possible during your treatments. As I was trying to balance on the table, I so badly wanted someone from there to just give me a hug...and maybe a pillow!
Let's put it this way...it felt so cold...all I want right now is a comforting hug . Any ladies have free hugs to give?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies,
I've been a bit out of it lately with all that's going on... But I have been following along from the sidelines when I have time.

I am officially "MrsC" now! :-) Our little wedding was absolutely perfect! We couldn't be happier to finally be husband and wife.

Unfortunately, that's my only happy news... I've been bombarded with bad news in the past few months, and the hits just keep on coming... My 7mo old show colt was diagnosed with irreparable OCD in his pastern last week... And just the other day DH and I got test results back from our fert dr that DH's FSH is SO high that he isn't producing any swimmers at all. :'-((
From what I've read this is likely a direct result of the cancer... They recommended that we focus on getting through the prostate surgery and recovery first... And then recheck to see what our options might be with testicular biopsies, etc...

Baby Dust to all!!
MrsC

10 years ago

Congrats on adding the 'r' to the ms, Mrs. C! I'm glad they determined what's causing the lack of swimmers. Dang!!! What is up with our bad news lately!?
When is dh's surgery?

Pic of today's session...look like frankenstein! Had 14 needles including 2 in my head that made me look like an alien with antenna.
User Image

I know exactly how u feel.everyday im checking n feelibg for and obvious pg dysymptoms...i have some mild cramps..for the past week..my high fertility days started 2 days ago n i O on monday...i have headaches.n crazy back pain...but im too afraid to test..got 3 BFN so far....im goin nuts...waiting and guessing....wishing us all good luck and lots of baby dust to us all!!!

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!!!

10 years ago

Love your signature, Beauty!
If you OV'd on monday, then the crazy back pains maybe implantation!

Ok just ran my budget for the upcoming month....not going to be able to do the 2x a week right now. So my plan is to get another treatment on wednesday morning (hopefully a few days before OV). Then hopefully in the week after I OV, go for a relaxation massage. Which will definitely be needed after all the Thanksgiving dinner muscle strain!

And then we'll go from there depending on outcome. JESUS....I'm putting this in your hands!!!!!!!!

My friend from houston is in town for Thanksgiving and wants to get together on wednesday while I'm at my mom's getting dinner prepared. I'm excited to see her but a little nervous. She's like 25 weeks pregnant and I'm not sure how I'll react seeing her baby belly knowing mine would have been that big by now too. Fiddle sticks! I just dont want to start crying.

Hope everyone is doing good. Patiently waiting for holly to update :).
Spent the day at my parents' house decorating. Awesome fun. My parents were trying to figure out what they got dh a few years ago from a fitness magazine. Fyi- it was grip strengtheners. My mom said, "oh you know...we gave him those hand jobs!" Freakin hilarious!!!!

Mrs c congrats on your marriage. I'm sorry y'all are having so much trouble.

Holly you need to update us :)

Afm I still haven't ovulated. It's cd 16 and still no positive opk, I'm starting to get a little worried though because the last 2 times I got a positive 9/10 days past the last Clomid pill . Maybe taking it earlier didn't change it that much and I'll still ovulate around the same time as before. I just hope my body didn't get used yo the Clomid and stop working.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo