Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2901 - 2910 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Holly - how are you dear?

11 years ago

@Holly- BAHAHAHA!!! The Harlem Baby Shake!!! ROFL!!! I'm so happy I was able to give you some good news! This just feels so TOTALLY AND AWESOMELY MESSED UP!!! Like Phat said...how you are?

@memphrika- I'm still completely in shock! I have random outbursts of excitement and screaming that keeps scaring my cat. I'm so excited that when I try talking to my belly, I start to dry heave.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I forgot I have to go pants shopping with dh tonight before going to my inlaws. Gonna be interesting. I have a feeling containing my excitement will make me look like I'm constipated!

Calling my dr shortly to get my bloodwork called in for thursday. Then friday evening when dh gets home...I think I'll say something like Hi honey! Then flash him and see how long it takes him to realize, "welcome home daddy" is written on my stomach".

@ Waiting! HAhahahahaahahahaha My husband would NEVER notice it Lol ;-)

11 years ago

You guys are hilarious!

Tara, post wash numbers are the details of the sperm used for an IUI. It's all really technical, but suffice it to say that our numbers were as good as they usually are, and I knew that, cause I've all ready had the IUI done. It's so weird that I dreamt after the fact about bad sperm, when ours wasn't that bad, haha!

I've been doing this so long, and know so much I could probably fake it as a fertility doctor, lol!

Since there are so many pages to this thread, I haven't read back very far. Did you have a dream or something about being due with twins?

EOE, hope you are all well!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Tara sooo happy for you xxxx

Sorry I've not been on here for a few days in ill again I think it's the stress of dhs work he has 2weeks to find a new job

User Image

11 years ago

OH WAITING <3

I'm so excited for you :) Pray for the rest of us girls <3 Oh I just wanna squeal now...

User Image

11 years ago

@lisserb- I had a mc back in June 2011 and we were going to try again but my sister got preg and we decided to wait til Feb 2012 to start again. I ovulated 2x then stopped. I was diagnosed with pcos, meaning I rarely OV on my own. I lost 25 pounds and my hormones improved but I still wasnt OVing. Talked to my doctor in Dec and she started me on clomid. Round 1 (50mg) popped an egg but AF showed. Round 2 (50mg) no egg popped. I only had 1 round left and I was heartbroken cause I was afraid it wouldnt work. I felt like God forgot me. Just before round 3 of clomid started, my cousin called me. She's a missionary in Texas. She asked if I was sitting...so I sat. She said that the night before during a church service, her husband (who's a missionary too) came to her and said, "I feel God is going to be giving you a vision tonight. It's from Him and it's true". She said sure enough, He gave her a vision of me...giving birth to a healthy baby! She said, "God said to tell me that I'm not forgotten and that it doesnt matter how strong the medicine is cause He is strong enough". She said I was in stirrups and everything. I cried for 30 minutes straight! She called me back the next day and said God gave her another vision. It was a continuation of the first and I was holding 2 babies! And she saw the word NOVEMBER! I was in shock. This cycle I was sure I was pregnant but near the end..I started to have doubts cause my temps werent looking good and I wasnt getting bfps. And hallelujah! I got 5 positive tests today!! And guess what....I'm due in NOVEMBER!!! So now I have to wait and see if it's twins and I have a feeling...God's second promise to me of twins will happen!

Called my doctor and talked to the nurse. Told her I got 5 positive tests today....she bust out laughing and said, "yep you're definitely pregnant!" !!!!!!!!! She ordered my bloodwork and said she'll tell my doctor . I then talked to the receptionist who burst out laughing as well and said 5 BFPs is a new record! I have my first prenatal appointment scheduled for April 3rd at 3pm and I'll have my ultrasound done too ! What's funny is dh texted me and said he's taking a 1/2 day next friday...I didnt tell him he'd have to hold off and use the 1/2 day for the prenatal appointment!

Tara - when do you get the blood work done? In less than a month you could see/hear 2 little heartbeats.

11 years ago

Hcg and Progesterone is tomorrow and I'll have results on Friday. I'll be at my sister's house so the first one to know will be my nephew. He cant talk so I dont have to worry about him spilling the beans LOL!

Almost 4pm and NO !

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo