Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6311 - 6320 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Is that sarcastic or relieved?

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

Sarcastic

10 years ago

Dont think anyone would want that for their birthday. But im sure plenty of us has had it happen at one stage

10 years ago

That's what I got for my birthday Mandy. December 14 was my bd and cd 1 but it worked out in the end.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm sorry you got AF Mandy but I hope you still enjoyed your birthday.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

4 MORE DAYS!

10 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning All :)
Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday. So, okay, I got this awesome vibrator and a flashing, vibrating ring for the DH..gearing up for the fun times for the next 4-5 nights, lol. Gotta get that this month All fun, no stress!

Great news on the boy / girl for you Kris, that's awesome.

Good Luck today Tara, let us know how it goes!!!

I'm still waiting on our results..

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies! We are ecstatic! Tara - hope you hit your baby jackpot too!
Ooooh, the we-vibe sounds fantastic. Hmm...I think I may shop on line today!
Baby Magic - whoo - hoo you sound like you have fun plans for the weekend! Jealous! Baby dust!

User Image

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-35.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

We could see the heartbeat flickering. She said she was surprised since it was so small she said I'm right at 6 weeks which I told her based on my ov date I'd be 6 weeks tomorrow

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Awhhhh, how cool Athena...that's great. Praying for a for you and the baby

Yes, Kris...it's about that time, lol. I do believe that a good vibrator will get you going, but be careful, those new ones are super powerful...you don't wanna make the DH jealous if you start using it alone all the time, LOL...The one I tested in the store last night was amazing. DH told me not to get too comfortable with it (to myself) lol.

But have fun, we all deserve it

User Image

10 years ago

Yes. And it's agony.

My husband is incredibly patient...but that doesn't change the hell that is the two week wait.

Good luck to you!

I totally get the breast poking.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo