Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2371 - 2380 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Jojo are you regular? I guess that may be a loaded question cause I was always regular until we started ttc. Then I mysteriously missed with bunch of bfn's then another month went by I thought I was for sure pregnant but turned out to be pcos. Some people don't get a bfp's til a week late, if you don't get a bfp's or af you may want to go the dr.

Enbutler I've been in class for a week now, I'm not working cause we can live comfortably off of what my dh makes and he wants me to be able to concentrate on school. I've been in school since 09 and I'm finally starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel lol. I'm studying nuclear medicine and will do a year program at Vanderbilt once I'm finished here at Austin peay. Good luck I with school :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11 years ago

no here this month just sitting waiting for

its not cos we dont want to just been a busy month ive been ill too and time just flys when your busy and before you know it your have missed ov

dh has his test next week and i have my other bloods

me n dh are a bit stressed atm as its getting closed to finding out if he being made redunant or they are pushing it back another month he has also applied for 2 jobs in both he knows people that work there are mangers and they both want him to work for him so just waiting on that too also waiting on other money issuses too but they will take 12 weeks so thats on my mind too

the other day i was really stressing and i had to tell myself there is nothing you can do relax its in gods hands

User Image

11 years ago

@athena I was always irregular until medicaction last year then have not been too bad.

Interesting update: woke up last night with INTENSE pain in my lower belly and hips. Lasted about 2 min. Went to the loo because I was not sure what was going on! No AF still thismorning, no spotting. Am starting to think I may have been off with my o day.... Of course everyone who would have this pain would immediately think IMPLANTATION!! I swear trying to conceive is making me loopy. I am just going to wait and see if it is just the dreaded AF coming with a bit of extra pain for good measure.

11 years ago

Pink spotting thismorning!
Please pray for me ladies that it's not AF mucking about xx

11 years ago

Hello ladies... So i am new to all this. This 2ww stuff will really drive you crazy! I believe I am 6 dpo today. I had some cramps around 2 or 3 dpo and a super real dream also. Today at 6 dpo I had some sharp pains in my uerus and a little heartburn. Also a really heavy feeling in my uterus. I know that I am just looking for signs of hope, but anyone else have this and get a bfp? I know it is kind of early but maybe... With my ds I had no idea I was pregnant... It was unexpected. I took a test the day my period was supposed to start and to my surprise... I had nothing the whole time except a little morning sickness that didn't kick in till 3rd trimester.

To All!

User Image

11 years ago

CD 20...negative opk. But it's normal to not OV same cd when on clomid. Second round can actually make you OV a couple days late. So.....please Lord let a wonderful egg pop soon!!! I was hoping today would be O day cause I started having ovulation cramps yesterday evening after my fender bender. Apparently a car accident makes your ovaries work! I'm fine and thankfully so is my car. People just dont know how to drive in snow.

I had a mom moment today. Went shopping with my sister and had my 7 month old nephew on my hip in the store. My sister told me that I 'look good with a baby'. It made me feel good. I had people telling me I had such a cute baby (dont worry I corrected them and said I was his aunt ). Then I caught a glimpse of myself in the glass freezer door. Yep...I look good with a baby on my hip.

@jojojo- The OV day isnt too tricky right now. I have PCOS so I cant ovulate on my own but I'm on my 2nd round of clomid so I know I should be ovulating in the next few days. But when it's a day later than last clomid cycle, you get kind of nervous that it may not work this time around. How's the spotting?
I agree...babymaking makes you loopy !

@athena- LOL. Glad you got them! Gotta love that they SHIPPED from china.

@enbutler- Have a great 1st day. Praying for you!

@lammy- Is your dh getting nervous about his test?

@asmith- I had those symptoms and was pg but had an early miscarriage. I've had those symptoms since, hoping I was preg again, but wasnt. It will make you CRAZY! I'm hoping that you implanted already and having uterine changes! Hold onto that hope honey!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

I love temping, but it can really be annoying when the polish sausage you had for dinner wakes you up 3 hours before you're supposed to temp . I knew if I got up before taking my temp that my 7am reading would be completely off so I took it at 4:30am....97.2. Which doesnt mean anything . Dh was awake when I came back from the bathroom and asked anxiously what my temp was. You can tell he's getting antsy waiting for me to ovulate. I think this every other night is driving him nuts. After I insert the preseed I have to wait 10-15 like the directions say. So we make out during that time. It's hilarious cause he's constantly looking up at the clock .. "has it been 10 minutes yet? Has it been 10 minutes yet?...It's been 8 minutes, is that good enough?". He cracks me up! The every other day is driving me nuts too apparently...having crazy sex dreams! Like this morning when dh woke me up to say goodbye before heading to work...I was dreaming I was giving dh a blowjob. Sometimes I act out my dreams, so I'm surprised I didnt look like a sleeping 'chicken pecking for corn'!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GP8wLd9saM4

Waiting...HILARIOUS!!!!

Anyone know if I can take fertilitea, fertile cm and red raspberry leaf supplements at the same time? I have searched but can't seem to find an answer. After months and months of trying I'm ready to add some extras in the mix......

11 years ago

if he is nervous he hasnt said anything only that he wants me to do it lol if you know what i mean but i think we are both more worried about his work atm as they have 3 days to said here is your 30day notice or they being kepted another month atm everyone is 90% sure they going this month as the last few month when there pushed it back a month they told them 1-2weeks before the deadline and we on 3 days away now either was he is leaving this month as we have both had enuff just its the not knowing thats driving me mad as we need to sort things out and can when you in limbo . just need to sit and wait but its hard when u dont know whats coming the next day . we will get throught it we always do

User Image

11 years ago

@alishakaye- I know the fertilitea has the red rasberry leaves in it but because the herb's dosage isnt widely studied it's hard to tell how much you'd be allowed to have. Because the fertile CM and fertilitea have different ingredients you dont have to worry about overdosing if you mix the two. I've read of other ladies taking both at the same time. They recommend drinking 2-3 cups of fertilitea a day. I'm sure if you drink 2 cups a day and take the recommended dose of red rasberry leaf supplements, you'll be fine. Just make sure to stop drinking the fertilitea and stop the RRL supplements when you ovulate.

@lammy- Just make sure not to use your mouth to get the sample!!! And make sure your hands are clean. Dh said the trickiest part was making sure the cup was in a good position to catch the o~.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo